S2: E6 Dosed

"Okay. You've officially reached Fort Knox level security." Chimney jumped down off the ladder.

"Oh, you are think it's too much?" Maddie looked down at him.

"Three motion sensors in the living room? I mean, maybe if you're trying to keep Tom Cruise from getting his hands on your NOC list. Mission: Impossible. No?" Chimney frowned at Maddie.

"Sorry, haven't seen it." Maddie apologised with a small smile.

"Travesty." Chimney looked back at the tablet in his hands.

"Maybe we pop the hinges off the door." Eddie looked at Buck with a shrug.

"Or we use the Jaws of Life." Buck looked at the door and Eddie pointed at him agreeing with the idea.

"No, no, no. It has to fit. I measured it twice. Can't you guys just, you know, turn it around the other way?" Maddie looked between the two.

"And then the pizza will slide off." Buck gave Maddie a look.

"You have pizza on my new sofa?" Maddie picked up the pizza boxes.

"It's on the plastic." Buck shrugged in defence and Maddie stormed inside.

"He is so cute." Maddie looked at Buck after they got the couch inside and Chimney went to the kitchen with Eddie.

"Yeah, he gets that a lot. Uh, you should meet his kid, though." Buck smiled at Maddie slightly.

"Wait, Chimney has a kid?" Maddie turned to Buck surprised.

"No, I..I thought you meant...That's a relief. See, I'm trying to set Eddie and Griffin up." Buck looked at Maddie in relief and Maddie frowned at the mention of Griffin.

"Buck?" Griffin walked to the front door with a confused frown.

"In here!" Buck shrugged at Maddie as she gave him a look hearing Griffin's voice.

"Uh, what is the emergency?" Griffin avoided looking at Maddie.

"The emergency is that I can't take you and Maddie not talking any longer. You're sisters. You're supposed to get along." Buck looked between them.

"Buck." Maddie looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm going to go." Griffin went to leave.

"Hey, Grif! I didn't know you were coming over." Eddie smiled as Chimney and Eddie returned to see what was taking so long.

"Oh, I was just leaving. See you tomorrow." Griffin glanced at Chimney and Eddie.

"Maddie, please." Buck looked at Maddie desperately.

"I've nothing to say." Maddie gave Buck a look.

"Grif?" Buck turned to Griffin.

"What do you want me to say Buck? Hi, Maddie, it's great to see you. It's been 10 years since we last talked. Oh, and hey, do you remember the last thing you said to me was, 'You shouldn't have gotten yourself knocked up. It's your fault, take responsibility.'?" Griffin looked at Buck expectantly.

"If it'll get you to talk and make up." Buck shrugged slightly.

"Why don't you just say it to her?" Chimney watched Griffin.

"I just did." Griffin looked at Chimney.

"Maddie." Buck looked at her waiting for a response.

"The pizzas going to go cold." Maddie headed into the kitchen.

"You think I haven't tried, Buck? I tried calling and messaging her for years. I got nothing back." Griffin turned back to Buck before walking out of the house.