S2: E5 Awful People

"LAFD. Step aside, please." Bobby looked at the people crowding around.

"I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to move the car." A woman stopped Bobby to explain.

"You did the right thing, we'll take it from here." Bobby reassured the woman.

"Do any of you have a pen? I've got a partial license plate. Somebody should right it down." The injured woman looked up at them.

"Don't worry about the license plate, ma'am. It's right here on the back of the car." Eddie looked down at her.

"Not this car. The car that hit me." The woman winced in pain.

"Uh, wait, this isn't the car that hit you?" Buck frowned confused.

"No, this is the car that ran me over. Both better be insured." The woman seethed in annoyance.

"Let's just focus on getting you out of here first, ma'am." Bobby got to his feet as Griffin shrugged at him.

"I think there's enough room. We can slide a backboard under here and pull her out this way." Buck looked under the car.

"Okay, c..can you tell me your name?" Eddie gave Buck a nod.

"Lorraine." The woman watched them as Hen and Chimney walked over.

"Hey, wait. Don't we know you?" Hen frowned down at Lorraine.

"Uh, no, I don't...I don't think so." Lorraine shook her head slightly.

"Yeah. Porch pirate." Griffin nodded looking at Hen as Athena walked over.

"Last year, Hancock Park." Hen looked at Griffin in realisation.

"That's right, I never forget a femur." Chimney watched Lorraine.

"Grif was right. It's the damned Porch Pirate." Athena shook her head in disbelief.

* On Next Scene*

"Sergeant Grant." Bobby looked at Athena as they arrived on scene.

"Captain. Mr personality over here started coughing, grabbed his side and fell over." Athena led them over to the man.

"Could be appendicitis. I'm not sure. All right, back up." Athena looked at Bobby.

"Sir, I'm just gonna examine you for a second here. Oh, okay. We got a colostomy bag, probably backing up. You're gonna have to intubate him. Sir, just try to relax. These paramedics here are gonna attend to you." Bobby reassured the man, moving out of Hen and Chimney's way.

"Oh, hell no. You do it." Scooter looked at Hen and Chimney in protest.

"Sir, I am not a trained paramedic. I can't intubate you. They can." Bobby looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm fine." Scooter dismissed their help.

"Sir, you're not fine. Your bowel is probably obstructed. The contents of your colostomy bag are backing up into your system. You're about to choke on your own waste. You will suffocate and die." Chimney tried to persuade the man to let them help.

"Get...away." Scooter was getting worse by the second.

"Okay, sir, if you refuse care, we cannot administer it by force." Bobby crouched beside him.

"What about him?" Scooter looked at Eddie.

"Diaz." Bobby gave Eddie a nod.

"Diaz. What kind of name is that?" Scooter watched Eddie.

"My Father's from Mexico. My Mother's Swedish. I can help you out with the Swedish half. But no one told me which half that is." Eddie looked at him and he shook his head.