S3: E6 Halloween

TRIGGER WARNING
MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SEXUAL ASSAULT

"How is he even allowed to do this?" Griffin walked over to Athena's desk at her precinct, putting the envelope on her desk.

"Because there's nothing on his criminal record. Did you file a report back when.." Athena looked at the documents.

"I tried. But it's really hard when you don't have the help of a legal adult and his Father has all the police in his pocket." Griffin watched Athena.

"Right. Grif, sit down, and I'll go through it with you." Athena reassured Griffin.

* On Scene *

"I think I've seen this movie." Chimney looked at Griffin after glancing at the crows.

"There's millions of movies in the world. Who cares about any specific one?" Griffin watched Chimney.

"Okay, let's gear up. Turn outs and head protection. Let's go." Bobby looked at where the crows were by the barn.

"What's the deal with Grif? She's acting like a dementor, sucking all the happiness from my humour and the firehouse." Chimney looked at Hen as they headed to the ambulance.

"I don't know. I'm worried about her, though. Eddie isn't helping." Hen shook her head.

"Maddie said Griffin and Buck had a fight the other day. And Buck was at Maddie's place so when Griffin stopped by she said she was busy but Griffin heard Buck and left." Chimney glanced at Hen.

"So two of the most important people in her life, both had a go at her? No wonder why she's not herself." Hen grabbed the equipment.

As they slowly made their way toward the barn, Chimney dropped his name tag and had to pick it up.

"Damn, clasp." Chimney glanced at the birds, to make sure they didn't attack him.

"It's fine, Chim. Forget the name tag. We all know who you are." Hen gave Chimney a look.

"This is weird. You see crows all over the city. Never heard about them attacking anybody." Eddie watched the crows confused.

"Because crows are very docile. They don't attack unless they're provoked. No sudden movements and we should be good." Hen glanced at Griffin as she mentioned docile.

"Dammit." Chimneys tag fell off again.

"Just leave it Chim." Bobby reassured as a crow landed near them.

"Copy that." Chimney stared at the crow.

"Everybody stay calm." Bobby slowly led them over to the barn.

"Over here. Dean's cut up real bad." A kid stood as they entered.

"How about you? Are you okay?" Bobby looked at the kid.

"Yeah, I think so." The kid gave a small nod.

"Eddie check him out." Bobby glanced toward Eddie.

"All right, kiddo. Let's get you up so we can take a look." Chimney helped Dean sit forward.

"Hey, everything okay with you?" Bobby looked at Griffin concerned.

"Sure is. Why do you ask?" Griffin turned to Bobby.

"You know exactly why. You're acting like you're mad at the world." Bobby watched Griffin.

"Well, maybe I am." Griffin turned back to the kids.

"Are you sure it didn't have anything to do with those rocks you guys threw at them?" Hen looked between the two boys.

"He did it." The kid pointed at Dean quickly.