S3: E5 Rage

TRIGGER WARNING
MENTIONS OF ASSAULT, BREAKING AND ENTERING, RAGE, VIOLENCE, KNIVES

"Why didn't you tell us?" Griffin stood at Bobby's office door.

"Grif.." Bobby glanced up at her, not wanting to talk about it.

"I don't..I'm not mad at you, I'm just trying to understand. You didn't tell anyone it was you. Not Hen, Chimney, Eddie, me or Buck. Why?" Griffin watched Bobby confused.

"I tried to tell you and Buck but every time.." Bobby looked back at his desk.

"You got scared that Buck would hate you." Griffin finished his sentence for you.

"And he does. You probably do." Bobby sighed in defeat.

"Neither of us hate you. Bucks just upset and frustrated. I'm just...trying to help Buck and you. I don't want our family to fall apart." Griffin reassured Bobby.

* On Scene *

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in LA pay money for." Hen shook her head in disapproval.

"I think it's genius." Chimney grinned as he followed behind Hen.

"Your victims in there." Athena gestured to the rage room.

"Where?" Bobby turned to Athena with a confused frown.

"There. Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledge hammer." Athena nodded to the barrel.

"I thought the point was to smash things not each other." Eddie looked at Athena.

"Wife. Mistress." Athena gestured between the two women.

"Adulterous." The victim corrected the term used.

"Sl*t!" The woman handcuffed corrected her so called BFF.

"Does the adulterous sl*t have a name?" Chimney turned to Athena.

"Denise. She can't hear you very well in there. Ears ringing." Athena shrugged at Chimney.

"Denise are you hurt?" Bobby crouched beside the barrel.

"What?" Denise couldn't hear what he said.

"Well, looks like she's sledgehammered in there pretty good, Cap." Eddie looked at the barrel.

"Lena, Eddie, saws and jaws." Bobby glanced up at the two of them.

"On it, Cap." Lena gave Bobby a nod of confirmation.

"So, I heard you and Eddie kissed." Athena smirked at Griffin teasingly.

"What are you five?" Griffin looked at Athena.

"You talk about it or?" Athena prompted Griffin.

"He asked me out on a date and I said yes, so there's that." Griffin gave a small shrug.

"Very nice. Any sign of anyone hanging around your apartment?" Athena changed the subject.

"No. Chimney, Hen and I just watched movies, ate popcorn and chocolate. Like the old times." Griffin smiled.

"How's Buckaroo doing?" Athena brought up Buck as she glanced at Bobby.

"Not allowed to talk to him, remember?" Griffin frowned at the mention.

"I know it must be hard. And if you want to talk about anything, I'm available." Athena reassured Griffin.

"Thanks but I think I'm all right." Griffin watched as they got Denise out.