S2: E11 New Beginnings

"Can you please just talk to Maddie?" Buck looked at Griffin as they headed into the firehouse.

"Buck, can you please just drop it. If we're meant to work it out, we will, but nobody's getting hurt because we're not as close as we used to be." Griffin groaned in frustration.

"You're not close at all. What about the mini twins? They deserve to know Maddie." Buck watched her.

"She wants nothing to do with them, hasn't for ten years, Buck. She's a stranger to them, and a stranger to me." Griffin gave him a look.

"Hey gorgeous, Buck." Hen smiled at the two.

"You know, you only have to greet me once. Don't forget to say hi to Grif." Buck grinned at Hen jokingly.

"The day I call you gorgeous, is the day you're on your deathbed." Hen shook her head with a laugh.

"Which could be any day." Griffin gave Buck a smile.

"You're both so mean." Buck sniffed in fake hurt.

"Good." Griffin and Hen smiled in sync.

* At A Cafe The Next Day *

"Well, I'm sure Christopher is happy to have you back in his life." Griffin smiled at Shannon as they found a table at a cafe.

"I don't think Eddie is." Shannon glanced at the menu.

"I think he just likes to act tough. Struggles to show and understand how he feels." Griffin shrugged slightly.

"So, are you an LA native?" Shannon looked at her.

"Uh, no, I was born in Pennsylvania, but I was really young when my family moved to Hershey." Griffin shook her head.

"And you have kids, right? Twins?" Shannon watched Griffin.

"Yeah, Eva and Mattie. Named after my brother and sister." Griffin smiled thinking about the twins.

"Yeah, Christopher mentioned them. I'm glad he's made some friends. So, how's Eddie settling in?" Shannon smiled slightly.

"Took a while for him to fit in, but now he's part of the family. Feels like he's been here for ages. And Christopher even got to see the firehouse once. He's adorable. Everyone loves him." Griffin chuckled.

* On Scene *

"LAFD! Make room!" Bobby put his gloves on as he led them over.

"What the hell?" Buck frowned at the scene infront of them.

"That's a tiger shark." Griffin watched the shark.

"Yeah..we were transporting her for release into the wild. Truck Jack knived." A woman looked at Griffin.

"Jaws!" Bobby stared at the shark in shock.

"Right? Oh, right, those jaws. Jaws." Chimney frowned when Bobby gave him a look.

"I'm on it." Eddie headed back toward the engine.

"How'd his arm get in there?" Chimney looked at the people.

"Diego was trying to get what water was left in our pump system. She can't breathe without it." A guy glanced up at Chimney.

"How much time does she have left?" Hen crouched toward them.

"Minutes." The woman turned to Hen.

"Uh, do we wait for that long? Or just.." Buck looked at Bobby.

"No, no, no. Don't kill her. She's come so far." Diego looked at them in protest.