CHAPTER 03

✨ HARE KRISHNA ✨

Neha's pov

I'm actually confused right know. He doesn't know me, I also don't know him.how can he just say mere Ghar mein aakar treatment kardo.

I asked him "Hum kaise AA sakte hai app humko pata nahi aur na hi humko aap kon hai pata."

As now everyone's face was drained even my grandmother and grandfather. MAINE KUCH GALAT KAHA ABHI? He said "mera naam Neel Singh Pratap Chauhan hai"

By hearing this I felt like the whole world is roaming around me. World ka no.01 mafiya aur tho aur businesses man vo bhi mere Ghar mein....hayyye Krishna.

I said again "theek hai sir..mein mera decision aapko kal sham Tak Mera jawab bat dungi".

He said "kaise batayegi madam..Mera matlab phone number humara tho aapko pata nahi".

I chuckled softly and said "aapko tho ek jhatke mein Mera ghar pata chal gaya..vo chodo kal sham soulmate cafe mein 6 baje ajayega".

He said ok and he left with all his minions behind him. I went to my room and changed my dress into simple anarkali suit. I really loved it. With Little lipbalm I'm ready.

And also called my besti pragati to get ready.

(IMAGINE HER IN THIS DRESS. THE
IMAGE ISN'T MINE 💀)

____

ABHIRAJ'S POV.

Today Neel went to a famous physiologist Ms. Reha,,,yeah Neha. Her name is famous but not her face. Someone said me that she's very beautiful.

I don't care if she's beautiful or not.

It was already 4 in evening, I called Neel to ask about the session. He said she'll think and say. When I ended the call.

My mom called me. She's the best person and my favourite in whole world.  My dad less monster think that when he married my mom. He got unlucky.

So he left my mom and he married another women. Well i don't have any relation with him and his childrens. I love my mom a lot.

The only part which i preserve is to my mom and....let's see who'll share my life with her.

(Author- She'll come soo soon abiraj just wait)

I came back from my trance due to my mom's voice. I asked "kya baat hai ma, mein abhi a Raha hu".

She said "beta jaldi ao mandir Jana hai na Aaj mangalvar hai"

I asked sorry and went to home and freshn up and wore black khurti and white pant. My mom was all ready with Pooja things in her thali.

I said let's go and i was seated in the driving seat and my mom in passenger seat. Crazy right the ruthless arrogant na Jane kya going to mandir in order of an women haha.

We went to mandir I was standing in railing of the temple and there was a girl of some 5'6 incles she was till my chest. Her fragrance offfoooo what is happening to you man!!

She was singing..
"Shendur laal chadaiyo..accha gajhmukh ko...."  Her voice was sweet as suger. Soon the arti started and someone pushed her she was going to fall and then...

_______

Jai shree Ram.

Kaise ho....mere desh vasiyo...

Comment fast ⏩

Chumma 😘
Your author
Lavender_heaven.

----