Chapter 18

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

ABHIRAJ'S POV.

Now I'm in an business trip to Italy about my underworld business. Afcourse William is also with me and also her. I was speaking to my underworld business partner and she said that Neha is going her grandparents home.

I said her to go back to India and keep an eye on her for the safety purposes. She agreed and she went towards airport and left for India. William asked me "non andrai in India?" I answered him observing the place "qualcosa qui richiede la mia attenzione" he hummed and started sipping his drink.

(Are you not going to India?)
( something here needs my attention).

NEHA'S POV.

I always think that I don't have any family, but my grandparents never made me feel that. They showered me with their love, and many materialistic things which gave me happiness.

But, how can I explain, no matter how much they live me. I'm not getting an mother love, I'm not saying that my grandmother is not loving me. But no one can replace the mother's love right...

Currently I'm in passenger seat and my personal driver and also bodyguard is driving me to my grandparents home.
Sakshi is in her friend house. I don't know why but she doesn't live in her home mostly. She's getting better but she's not sharing her problems with me.

One thing I know that she's in not good terms with her parents. The only person she feels comfortable is her brother Neel.

Car came into halt and i rushed into home and hugged my grandmother. She kissed my cheeks affectionately and carenessed my hairs and said "kaisi ho beti?"

(How are you my child?)

I said "I'm ok dadi..." I asked about grandpa, she said that he had an important work which needed his attention. I asked him that where did he left, she said that he's in Italy.

Must be an important work...

I went to kitchen and started preparing for the lunch. I was preparing for chole bhature and i heard bell ringing. There she is my bestie, my Jaan one and only Pragati Patel..

I went to store room and bought broom.

Author's POV.

Neha bought broom , when pragati saw broom in her hand she started running, but Neha being Neha started chasing her, when she was getting out of control she aimed at pragati and the broom landing on her head.

She grabbed her head and sat on the crouch, Neha went to kitchen and continued her work. Pragati came to the kitchen and sat on the shelf and said "oh mere janeman, meri maa, meri Dil ki dhadkan maaf karde..."

(my life, my heartbeat please forgive me)

Neha said in no-nonsense tone "who are you" pragati placed her hand dramatically in her chest and said trying to cry "it hurt me...."

-----

CHUMMA 😘
Your author
Lavender heaven

___