CHAPTER 16

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

Sometimes in our life. god gives us problems, in where we think that, there's nothing that we can do. but we shouldn't give up. no matter how much the problem,  we should not give up. today is difficut day but tomorrow will be better and later on much more better.

NEHA'S POV.

I always wanted to meet my parents. even though my grandparents care me the most buti know my grandparents are not my biological grandparents. i love them but stll it conserns me the why did my parents left me.

i trust god more than anyone but still sometimes god why did you seperate us? is this my end? i litrary didn't want to die without seing my parents.

my vision as not fully cleared. i saw an male approaching me. in a couple of seconds my vision got fully cleared. i saw abhira standing infront of me. am i dreaming? no way that he's here.

how did he got o know that im here? yes maybe m dreaming. he cannot come to me. my vision was getting blurr again. the last thing i saw before driftng into darkness was an pair of black eyes.

Abhiraj's POV.

she came exactly in 15 minutes. hmm puntual. i said "the last location" and handled her the location informaton. she searched more information about the location and said "lets go i got the current location." i was shocked i knew she is intelligent but.... now its not time to think about it.

knowing my thoughts she said. "in this city there is no place when the network cannot be reached. so its outside the city. and while going to thr location the person have messaged you and destroyed her phone. and the location is the dark alley"

what? dark alley? i think its black snake hideout. its an dense foredt where there are some small houses to store their stuff. i think its best time to strke two birds using one arrow. get ready black snake your time has come.

i said Neel to gather our mens and said her to leave, but she said she is going to come. i said ok another person wont cause any problem right?.

it was morning 5 or something. me, her, neel were seated in my car. i was driving and she was checking out the gun. neel was giving instructons to the mens. soon car came to halt and we reachd the place.

the place was surrounded with grass, dry grass. the place was going underground. and because of the grass it was difficult to identify the place. but thanks to neel, he found out.

our mens surrounded the place. our some mens went inside later we went inside. we seperated and started to search for her. i think they got to know about our arrival so they left the place. cowards.

i saw a single door in corridor as i went there. i saw a girl tied to a chair. her hairs were falling over face. her head hung low lifelessly. did they....NO FUCKIN WAY.

She lifted her face a little. i went running but she closed her eyes. my eyes started to burn. unknowingly tear slipped from my eyes, i was feeling weight on my heart.

i carried her in bridal style, she has long eyelashes. her tear sticken face. i dont know why but i was feeling pain. WHY I CANNOT SEE HER IN PAIN???

She was trembling in my arms. she was saying something in a very low voice. i bent a little to hear what she is saying.

She was saying "PLEASE HELP ME..... SOMEBODY...HELP M--"

_________

DOUBLE UPDATE..

VOTE • COMMENT • SUPPORT.

CHUMMA 😘
YOUR AUTHOR
LAVENDER HEAVEN.

_______________