Chapter 09

✨ HARE KRISHNA ✨

Neha's POV

Neel said "jai shree ram Ms.Neha verma"
And everyone started clicking my pics now I'm going to get viral...he said that he has some important meeting and he'll be back soon. I agreed and his secretary showed the way to his cabin.

Indeed his cabin was just like his nature.
It was in black and dark blue combination. It was really an big cabin..

Ofcourse he's the CEO of Neel corporation..

Adha ghanta beet gaya...

I was wandering my eyes here and there while sitting on crouch. Just then i heard someone entering the cabin. And that person was none other than Mr.Abiraj rathore. I didn't notice his features he had perfect body like an Greek god. Gelled smooth hair, perfectly shaved, fair complexion matching his features perfectly. Darkest shade of black eyes in which he didn't held any emotions i wonder why..

When I saw him last time in temple he was wearing black khurta. But today he's wearing black formal does he not have any other colours than black??

He didn't even glance towards me and unlocked his phone and called someone. I heard phone ring outside of the cabin. Just then Neel enterd inside checking his phone that who's calling when he found out that abhiraj is the one who's calling he ended it and smiled at me and him.

I smiled back and that was the time he sensed my presence and saw me. Neel Said "hey Neha once again and heyy king.."
Wait why is he calling him king? Should I also mention him as king? Leave it.

Neel sat infront of me and abhiraj beside him. Neel said "Ms.Neha conditions mein kuch badlav Aya hai.." and tailed off. I said "kya badlav??" Now abiraj spoke up "aapko mere Ghar mein rehna padega" what!!! What the hell did i just hear?

Neel corrected him "vo hamare Ghar mein kuch problems hai aur vo thoda personal hai isiliye.." ooh this is the matter..ok but how can I stay with him under one roof?
Because I have crush on him..I just realised that yesterday..hehe

Neel bought file and passed me pen and i started reading the file. It was all perfect when I was going to sigh the paper abhiraj spoke up "i have some conditions"
Again..but don't worry I'm going break all the conditions..hahah

He said "the conditions are....

_____

Hello...

How's this chapter..

Comment fast ⏩

Chumma 😘
Your author,
Lavender_heaven