Chapter 13

✨JAI SHREE RAM ✨

3RD PERSON POV:

Neel went to room after paying the bill. He pushed the door saying "Ms.Neha formal proceedings ho gayi hai aur hum chal sak--" but stopped seeing no one in the room. He called out her name loudly but no answer. His phone pinged indicating incoming notification.

It said "thanks for your help I'll go to my place by myself" Neel thought it's right and messaged back "it's ok but message me when your reached home" and went outside. He got call from Abhiraj saying he's going to Russia tomorrow for 1 week.

It was already 9 at the night, he was doing night work. He was not in mood to go home.

ABHIRAJ'S penthouse.

Abhiraj was finished packing his things. He doesn't like anyone touching his things. Only few people are allowed to touch his things but with limitations.

He drives his car towards the helicopter pad and the caption drived to Russia in 5 hours. He went to his house and freshed up. He informed Will Smith about his arrival. In few minutes he was in his house with his 2 bodyguards.

(Him as William Smith ☝️searched in printrest it goes it respectful owner

(Him as William Smith ☝️searched in printrest it goes it respectful owner.)

William lighted his cigrette and kept between his lips and took a puff and said "so what's the plan?" Abhiraj leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes and said "pehle vo log kaha hai..?" William said sighing "well hamare log pata kar rahe hai.." Abhiraj said "aur..pata chala?"

William said an 'no'. Abhiraj's phone lighted on the table indicating an call from unknown. William saw it and said to abhiraj but he said to put on speaker. The caller said "you cannot find me Mr.Abhiraj rathore..." Abhiraj opened his eyes wide and saw the name.

The caller continued "and.. don't forget to receive the surprise...lalalalaa----" abhiraj said cutting him "mard bankar samne a kar bol.." in response the caller chuckled and said "aunga zaroor aunga lekin vakt aane par" saying this the caller ended the call.

Abhiraj tried calling that person again but it said the caller has switched off the phone. William said "kya baat hai?" Abhiraj said "pichle kahi din se mujhe aise hi unknown number se phone call our messages AA rahe hai. My men have tracked down the caller location but that person is calling and destroying the phone after talking in call"

William understood everything and said seeing message in his phone "let's go to sweet paradise club they're going to be there tonight" abhiraj hummed in response.

In unknown place.

Neha was tied in chair tightly. She wasn't able to open her eyes due to heavy dose of the drugs. It was an dark room. Neha was able to hear footsteps she was trying to open her eyes. But she could open but only a little.

When she finally opened her eyes fully and saw the person infront of her. A fear run down her spine. The person said.

"Good morning birdie.."

____

Hello bhaiyo aur behno!!

Jai shree Ram..

How's this chapter..

Comment fast ⏩.

Chumma 😘
Your author
Lavender_heaven.

--