chapter 07

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

AUTHOR'S POV
10:30.

After the conversation between Neel and abhiraj, abhiraj went to his office. When he entered his cabin his secretary informed him his schedule for today.
He was havin an meeting at 11.

As he was sighing some important papers he got call from his personal hacker. When he picked up his call the hacker was saying something time to time his facial expressions were getting darker and darker. Poor soul his secretary was scared too much.

When he ended the call he said to his secretary to postpone all meetings which were held today. He called his driver and went out. He sat in his black Rolls Royce car and went to Neel corporation.

As he entered all the hustle bustle in the office went silent. Every women were drooling over him and some boys were seeing him as their role model and other in jeolousy. He didn't give a fuck.

He directly went to neel's cabin. Neel was sitting in his black chair. He said not taking off his eyes from his laptop "don't you have common sense to knock?"

Abhiraj said "haa tujhe tho bohot hai.."  Neel's head snaped towards the voice and said "ohoh...Raja saheb padhariye.." Abiraj rolled his eyes from his taunt. Because it was the first time he came to his office by himself. He never came in his own it was rare that he came to his office.

Abiraj said "Neha tumhari Ghar mein nahi rahegi"  Neel said "kyu?" . Now Neel was serious Abhiraj said "nahi rahegi matlab nahi rahegi" neel said "aur meri behen ka kya hoga?" Abhiraj said "vo dono mere Ghar mein rahenge".

Neel said "but.. lekin kyu??". Abhiraj went towards the glass window in were the whole city can be seen. Now Abhiraj's back was facing Neel. He said "someone is watching our every move." And went away.

Neel was very confused from his words.. someone and...our every move?...he called his dad and said "papa hamare Ghar mein koi shaks information black snake ko de Raha hai jaldi se usko underground kardo.."

Saying this he ended the call at the same time his secretary informed him about the meeting which is going to be held now. He went to attend the meeting in his as usual cold face without any emotions in it.

Neha's POV
11:00

Uff yar itna dhop pad Raha hai..had hai Krishna...

I went to my work and I also informed I want leave on 11:00. I took taxi and went to home. I again took cold water bath and wore black and white formal tied my hair in messy low bun with little amount of makeup as I'm not an fan of it.

(Her wear is on upside)

I already booked an taxi and said bye to my gudia and went to Neel corporation.
While going i was thinking about my decisions...have i made any mistake accepting his conditions..?

Anyways leave it I don't wanna overthink it. I played my playlist in Spotify.

Chand sifarish Jo karta hamari.
Deta vo tumko bata...
Sharmo Gaye akeh hai parde girake..
Karni Kai humko khata...

My listining came into halt when driver said we have arrived. I gave money to him and went inside. The recipienalist was wearing way too short skirt... leave it I don't have right to judge them on the basis of clothes..

I went to her and asked about Mr.Neel she said "Appointment hai..?" I said in no-nonsense tone "Mr. Neel ne he bulaya hai mujhe..".

She said in very high tone "teri aukat hi kya hai achche kapde pehne ke baad log ko karrod pati samajhne lagte hai tumhari maa baap tumhe tammez nahi di?."

At this point I was very pissed off how can she say anything about my parents?? I was rolling my sleeves and saying "teri aisi ki taisi kya samajh ke rakha hai apne ap ko?" Ans she said....

________

Hello bhaiyo aur behno...
Kya haal chal hai..

You guys know i was suffering from eye flu..so i couldn't upload anymore chapers...

Comment fast...

Your author
Lavender_heaven..