Chapter 06

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

hey guys i couldn't upload anymore chapers  because I got eye flu....hope you guys can understand.

_____

AUTHOR'S POV

Neha decided to stay at neel's house but in two conditions. Neel and Neha were in fountain. Neha said

"Pehla condition ye hai ki mere dad aur dadi ki aap full security mein rakhenge aur dusra condition ye hai ki..ki mujhe pata hai aap mafiya se belong karte hai...aur...--"

Neel stopped her and said "aur?". Neha took a deep breath and said "aap mujhe gun chalane aur fighting sikhayenge..."

After a long break Neha continued "dekhiye mein ye sab kyu karna chahta hu na puchiye please." Listening her Neel got idea that she's hiding something. But he thought even if he ask she'll not say. Thinking something we went aside asking excuse and called someone and said

"Mujhe Neha naam ki ladki ke baare mein full information chahiye aur uske peeche kaun hai vo bhi chahiye in half hour mere desk pe rehna chahiye..."

Neel came back and said "theek hai Ms.neha aap ka sab condition se mein agree karta hun aur 11:20 ko mere company mein aa kar contract sigh kar sake hai".

Neha said "ok Mr.neel aur mein ye bata du ki mein koi mafiya ka secret agent nahi. Aur mere peeche black snake ke log hai" saying this she went away. Neel was in shock because black snake was their rival gang. There's no way that she has connection with them she's very simple girl.

Neel came back from his trance when he felt someone's voice. Abiraj  said "where are you lost im calling you since 5 minutes"
Neel said "black snake Neha ke peeche hai"
Abhiraj jaw clenched he fisted his hands due to rage because of them...

Neel face was looking very dangerous he said everything to abhiraj her conditions and also she's living in his house, she's coming to his office in 11:20 to sigh the contract.

___

ABHIRAJ'S POV

What the heck why are the black snake following her? She's very simple girl what's in her? When I heard that she's living in his house I don't know why but I was feeling somewhat happy.

Ho Gaya hai tujh ko tho pyar sajna,
Lakh karle tu inkar sajna......

SHUT UP..

Dil dar sajna,
Hai ye pyar sajna...

I SAID FUCKIN SHUT UP!!

Well I don't listen songs but yeah sometimes. In earlier days I was obsessed with this song I had a crush...no love on someone i was 14 at that time.

She was neel's sister..no not sakshi Neel had another sister own sister his mother had 2 childrens one is Neel and her sister.
She's no more she died in an car accident.
She was burnt very badly that even i couldn't find out it's her.

It still haunts me. Her smile, her eyes,
Her laugh, her voice I miss her a lot. I still remember her favourite colour was yellow and green. She liked bikes the most. I don't know why but when I saw her dead body I felt it's not her.

___

Heyy guys!!

Let's play this or that..

Neel or abhiraj..?

Comment fast!!

Love you guys...

Chumma 😘
Your author,
Lavender_heaven.