Chapter 21

✨ HARE KRISHNA ✨

NEHA'S POV.

While I was cooking i called my grandpa and said about my arrival. I was going to put first mostel to my mouth I heard door bell ringing. I stood and opened the door. I saw my grandpa standing there i hugged him and said to enter inside.

I saw Abhiraj standing behind him. He was not staring at me but my soul. His gaze is enough for me to bring butterflies in my stomach. My grandmother settled in dining table. I said "first go and wash your hands dadu, then food." He whinned like an kid and went to wash his hands and he was also going to sit but I said him to go and wash is hands. He did just as I said.

I plated food for both of them and we all started to eat. I asked my grandpa breaking the silence "so how was the trip to Italy without me?" I can i taunted him intentionally. He always says that he'll take me with him but he never did it.

He said making me choke my food "are iss bhudde ke sath kyu jaogi? Tumhare shaadi ke baad honeymoon ke liye apni pati ke sath chale jana.." what?? My eyes went towards him and he was already drilling his eyes at me. I know I'm totally tomoto right now.

(Why will you go with this old man? Marry a man and go with him for your honeymoon)

I said to my grandpa "aap ye kya bol rahe ho dadu. Mein aur shadi?" He said in serious tone "mein bhi bhooda hote ja raha hu kab Tak Zinda rahunga pata nahi. Ab tho Teri shadi ki bhi umr ho gaya hai"
I know one or another day I have to marry and go to another house but still it's making me uneasy so i said "mein soch kar bataungi dadu"

(What are you saying grandpa. Me and marriage. No way)

(Don't know when this old man will die. Now it's time for your marriage)

(Give me some time to think)

He smiled and continued eating his food. Pragati gave me an teasing look at me, i slapped her shoulder lightly and started to continue eating.

Abhiraj's POV.

While we were returning Mr.Verma invited me to his home for lunch. How can I deny while i can see my angel. While I was eating my food she asked, no taunted about his italy trip. So he came up with marriage thing.

Well! I was the one to ask hand for the marriage.

In Italy..

We met Mr.Russo and signed the contract for partnership. Mr. Verma , me and William were sipping our perspective drinks. I said to Mr. Verma "i wanna marry Neha" he held no expression on his face and said "why?"

I said looking into his eyes "the last time I met her, I fell in love with her. But when I saw her in present i didn't know that she's the one with whom I fell in love with but now I'm not going to leave her. I wanna protect her, take stand for her and i wanna shower her with love and also say the truth about her family".

He said in firm voice "is she awake of how much you love her?" I sighed and nodded in negetive.  He came towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder and said in assuring way "I'll try to say about marriage, but don't forget to express your feelings towards her. Come to my home today. I know she'll say that she wants time but you should win her heart during those time" he completed and patted my shoulder and went towards exit.

We flied back to India and went to his home. When she saw me staring at her, she blushed so hard that her face was looking like a tomato. I'm really having urge to bite her cheeks.

I'm going to make you mine soon rabbit...

---

Finally.. hello janta.

Here's an another update...

Please vote it gives me motivation to create more stories...

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter...

Chumma 😘
Your author,
Lavender heaven.

-----