Chapter 08

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

I've made changes in last chapter plz read the last chapter and proceed with this one...🙏

_____

NEEL'S POV.

I was going to meeting hall just then an employee from advertising department head Mr.patel came running towards me he's one of my loyal employee in our company and also our dark business. He's an 37 by age, married and has 2 kids.

His elder son is studying 10th and the younger daughter is studying 7th right now he's really an gentleman as I have seen. I asked him that why is he running

He said "vo 1st floor mein tamasha chal Raha hai" I questioned him in no-nonsense tone "kiske beech mein?"
He answered seriously because it's really very rare that something related to fighting or heat argument is going on my company because of my anger issues no one would dare that now who's that motherfucker who is creating such mistake...

I went to the place now it's over. I was standing far looking at the scene. I saw Neha glaring at the recipient, the receipt said something to Neha loud enough to make hear everyone present there. At this point Neha was preparing to punch her by rolling her shirt sleeve saying "Teri aisi ki taisi kya samajh ke rakha hai apne ap ko?"

She was very calm and dangerous and shooting draggers at her , the recipient was looking very frightened. Well i really enjoy this.. let's see what Ms.Neha can do.
The recipient said "meri tho chod Teri dekh tu khud tho Paisa kama nahi sakti Ameer logon ke sath bistar share karke Paisa kamati hai"

Well what the fuck....

Neha called one of the employee who was watching them and said something in his ear. He went to his cubicle and grabbed his notebook and his chair and pulled the chair towards her and she sat on them very elegantly and took the notebook from him and said "Haan bolo bolo kya bol Rahi thi mein bhi Zara sun lu mujhe tho hamare baare mein kuch pata hi nahi kyu ki--"

The recipient said cutting  Neha "sun lo sab meine Jo kaha vo sab sach hai meine use dekha hai ladko ke sath so kar paise lene vali bechalan ladki hai.."

She said smiling "yeah!!! Just like your mom.." omg what an comeback hahaha... saying this she started laughing like an manic I like her attitude I think I've listened these types of line somewhere...i cannot remember leave it....

Now fire was coming from the recipient (imaginary) but really her face was burning from the embarrassment. She said "haa tumhari maa ne hi sikhaya that hamari ma ko..."

Neha stood from her seat and walked towards her and slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground due to imbalance.
Neha said "aukat mein Rehana samhji Jo tange tum logon ke samne faila Rahi ho, vo tange hi nahi rahega...puttana.."

(Puttana is an Italian word which means bitch)

Well what was that?? Italian? I didn't know she knew Italian..good.

Well here comes my entry. I walked towards them. Every employee was giving space for me. When i made my presence now the recipient was playing the victim card. nonsense. She started crying very bad and was begging me to forgive her. I said loud enough "you are fired"

Now Neha came towards me extending her hand towards me i happily shook her hand and then she said "Jai shree ram Mr. Neel"

I said "jai shree ram Ms. Neha...India's no.01 physiologist..." I said smiling to her. Everyone started taking pictures of her. Indeed she was very famous but hided her identity.

I was getting late to meeting so i said her to wait for me in the cabin while I'll be in the meeting.

__________

Hello..
How was her attitude...

Comment fast.

Give me some ideas...

CHUMMA 😘
YOUR AUTHOR,
LAVENDER_HEAVEN

____