•CHAPTER 10•

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

NEEL'S POV

Neha was going to sign the papers but stopped by non other than abhiraj. He said "I have some conditions" ab iska kya problem hai..Neha said what are the conditions abhiraj said "the conditions are you are not going anywhere outside the house without my permission and also you should take atleast 2 bodyguards with you and--"

Neha said cutting him in middle. Is Neha mad? No one not even me should cut him in middle why is she doing this? She said "kyu mein kyu aapki permission lu aur Jana hai tho 2 bodyguards Lena hai...mein nahi accept kar rahi app ki ye conditions aur conditions lagane wali mein hu app nahi"

Holy shit I dont think this conversation is going to be that easy as i thought hey mahakal protect this innocent girl from his anger.

Abhiraj said in his normal tone.."mujhe pata hai ms.Neha lekin aapki security ko dhyan mein rakhna hai na"

what the hell. How is he normal agar mein Neha ke jagah tha tho Mera keema ban chuka hota daal mein kuch tho kaala zaroor hai...

Suddenly one song came into my mind

Tujhe dekha tho ye jaana sanam..
Pyar hota hai deewana sanam...
Ab yaha se--

Abhiraj was glaring me with his cold eyes and also Neha. Did I say that song loud?
Oh shit... bhagwan bacha le mujhe..

I cleared my throat and said them to continue great Mr. Neel best way to embarrass yourself my subconscious mocked me. Abhiraj said "aur dusra condition ye hai ki agar koi party hai tho apko meri partner Ban na hoga"

Kyaaaaaaaaa what the holy fuck!!!!!!!!

(I know you guys are thinking that Neel is overreacting. Let me say you guys abhiraj isn't the person who goes to party and all so him going to party and also with an girl is like stars in daylight.. impossible)

Abhiraj said that's all the conditions and said to move to his house today. Neha accepted and said ok and excused herself and went outside. When she went away he said "black snake Neha ko dhoond rahe hai jaldi Neha ke grandparents aur unki friend ki security tight kardo..do it fast"
He said while wearing his suit.

Neha's POV

Ufff this man is going to be death of mine..

When he rolled his collar of his shirt his veiny hands were worth drooling. His conditions were kind of ok but why is he saying to move today?? Is it emergency..god knows.

Thinking this I went to lift and it opened i walked inside no one was there. As the door was closing abhiraj paused it and walked inside. I pressed the ground floor and he the group floor. There was an awkward silence between us i was going to start the conversation but the started it. He asked "if you don't mind I can drop you to your home and---"

The lights of the lift got off. My panic attack started to come...those leather belts beating me and those curse words were coming infront of my eyes making me to remember my horrible past. My knees were loosing it's power i hate closed areas and darker and i always fear of darkness. Although I'm living in it...darkness..

I was going to fall but then an protective arm caught my wrist to protect me from falling. That arm was ABHIRAJ'S. He was on call with someone.I was continuously crying. I held his arm tightly and my breathing was getting fast. My eyelids were closing though i was trying not to.

Black dots were appearing infront of my eyes making my vision blurr. I could her abhiraj saying me to not to close my eyes..but it wasn't helping. The last thing i saw was opening of elevator. And I closed my eyes.

_____

Heyy

Next episode is going to be Abhiraj's POV.

Vote. Comment.

Chumma 😘
Your author
Lavender_heaven

---