Chapter 20

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

Flashback continues

NEHA'S POV.

While i was in restroom and washing my hands, i felt hot breath fanning on my neck and when i turned back i saw my history lecturer. During class he always stares at me. Due to it i always become uncomfortable.

When i saw him in girl's restroom i knew that something is going to happen to me. I closed my eyes in fear and started praying Krishna to save me. I heard an loud thud but still i didn't dare to open my eyes. I heard an feminine voice saying "heyy open your eyes..". And then i opened my eyes and saw pragati worried about me.

Abhiraj's POV:

I saw her going to restroom and i followed her. I waited for her but still she didn't return. I saw a girl coming towards restroom and she greeted me and i just nodded in response.

I heard an loud thud inside. I started to feel bad vibe. I saw that girl calling some and saying "hello sir good afternoon. We're talking from......... college. An teacher an trying to abuse an female student in restroom."

What the hell. Who can it be. There's no male here. Who is she talking about..is it about me?? No way.

She sensed me and came towards me and said "sir don't worry I'm not talking about you. An history lecturer tried to touch Neha in wrong way..oh Neha is the girl who performed for sun sathiya song few minutes ago."

I asked her not able to keep my curiosity "what happened to him?" She chuckled and said "nothing to worry sir i punched at his nose and locked in one of the restroom" she made an good thing. I asked her that did she called police and she said an 'yes' to me. I nodded and left from there seeing her last time.

This is not going to repeat again angel i guarantee...

---

NEHA'S POV.

When i opened my eyes i saw pragati. Yes the tomboy girl. I tightly hugged her and cried my heart out. She consoled me and said sweet nothings to me. She said me to wash my face and she went outside. I asked her about him so she said "I've taken care of it".

She made an call and she was talking to someone i didn't see that person's face but i knew that I know that person. That person turned towards me and I saw him.

---

After this incident we become close. We become best buddies would be an understatement. She also taught me self defence. In return i taught her dance for few songs. We study together and we have also shared many secrets. I think she knows 99% of my life.

--

Present.

She went out of country without saying me anything. All through i forgave her but still she should've informed me right. She said "ayye meri maa, meri Dil ki dhadkan, meri dilruba maaf karde iss Teri pyaari si behen ko.."

Now my cooking was over i plated on the dining table and at last I gave plate to her and said looking into her eyes "don't do it again and eat it". She smiled and nodded like a kid and ate it.

I only get to see her child nature few times. She's always in mother mode. She's very protective and possessive towards me, and that's the reason I'm still single. I've never been in an relationship, and it wasn't like i wanted to be in an relationship. I want my husband to be my first and also last.

Abhiraj's POV.

I am with neha's grandpa who is one of my men and also her bestie pragati is also one of us. I hired her during her college days. Once an lecturer tried to mess with her but then pragati saved her. And about that person i killed him in my own way.

When I first met her I didn't knew it was her. But then I called her grandpa and asked about her and he said her past life. She has changed so much. I didn't even get Idea of it.

But now I'm going to make her mine. Forever. And say the truth about her family.

_______

Hello kya haal chaal hai...

Getting intresting..

Hey I'm watching that people aren't voting my story. I'm really getting dipressed. Please vote my story. I'm saying seriously. I'm only getting 2 vots the maximum. Please try to understand. Support me🙏.

Chumma 😘
Your author
Lavender heaven.

------