Chapter 11

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

ABHIRAJ'S POV

What just happened. Hey fool she got an panic attack I know but.. forget about it.
I was saying her continuously to not to close her eyes. But still she closed her eyelids. I don't why i felt an emotion when she cried like...hurt.

The lift door opened and Neel enterd inside running he took neha's head on his lap and started to pat her cheeks. But still she didn't wake up. He said an employ to bring water bottle. He sprinked some water on her face but still no progress. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to hospital while Neel called her grandpa and informed him everything and also called the hospital.

I sat with Neha on the passenger seat. Neha half sleeping on my lap. I was really wondered by her beauty. When she sleeps she is the most beautiful and calm face I'll ever see. But it's not the time to prise her beauty. We have arrived at hospital and i again picked her up in my arm. I walked fast and went to private room and doctor was already waiting there for her.

I explained the situation and doctor started examining her and I was just watching her. When doctor was finished with checking her. They said "her past memories have triggered her and due to stress she got an panic attack and she has an clastrophobia, she fears of small spaces"

He continued "she needs an proper sleep"
And wrote the medicines that should be taken. Well I have an idea why she is fear of small space. I was staring at her like creep until Neel showed up with her grandpa. Her grandpa Ram verma his identity is unknown because of some obvious reason.

(I'm not going to say more deeply because I wanna make this story a little suspicious)

Mr.Ram Verma asked "did she had an panic attack?" I nodded in an positive way. He went towards her and caressed her hair with love. He said "kitna dukh akeli sahegi beti.."

NEEL'S POV

Mr.Ram verma caressed her hair and said "kitna dukh akeli sahegi beti.." what pain?.
I think she has an painful past and it's haunting her. But why am I feeling the pain? Why is her pain hurting me? And the answer is a big fat NO.

After a while she was awake abhiraj ran towards her. Mr. Ram went a while ago because he had some things to do. When abhiraj went towards her she said "I think I had an panic attack" trying to sit. But failed due to weakness. Abhiraj said "yes you had..take rest" she said "almeno ti prendi cura di me".

(Meaning - atleast you care for me)

Dal mein kaala nahi lagta hai poori dal hi kaali hai...

Abhiraj know Italian very well but chose to act fool. I don't know why. He also know Russian also. He said "matlab?". She smiled at him and said "mein nahi bataungi".

Abhiraj left the cabin with no emotion in his face. Now what happened to him?

___

Jai shree Ram..

Double update..

Love is blooming..

Vote and comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT disha7722

Chumma 😘
YOUR author
Lavender heaven