Chapter 19

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

NEHA'S POV:

Even though I've faced many betrayals, failures, pains in my life, i always wanted to be happy and i always find happiness in myself. During my last year graduation I met pragati.

She was one of the girls who is called tomboy of the year...

I was always an introvert trying to make friends but ending being silent and don't know how to continue the conversation. I was very sensitive back then. At the time of navaratri there used to be an fair in our college.

Flashback.

Yes!!! Today is my most awaited day. I've practiced my dance many times even though I'm very good in it.

Sab ke samne performance achaa karma hai na...

I practiced dance for the song sun sathiya from street dancer. I'm wearing an white embroidered lehenga and left my hair open. A little makeup with kajal, lip gloss and I'm ready to bring fire on the stage..yes!!!

(The pic is from Pinterest)

Even though I don't have friends.. I'll make one today and that's final... YEAH NEHA VERMA YOU CAN DO IT...

I went to back stage and i checked my number of performance. I was supposed to give gifts to the chief guest and they'll give to the winners. I didn't know who's chief guest for today's event.

Now the host was calling the chief guest and the door of the auditorium opened, there was two mens , one of them wearing crisp black suit and another grey suit. Both were dashing. The Balck coat person came to the stage and stood to give an speech.

I wasn't interested in his speech...

Yeah yeah I can see how uninterested you are...

Shut up!!

I was called by the even organizer, i went there and they gave me the tray in which the prizes were placed. The host announced the athletics champions. I went towards the stage holding it and bought near that black coated person.

The host said "now the business tycoon and most handsome bachelor of the year Mr.Abhiraj Rathore will give the prize to the athletics champions. A huge round of applause please."

Ooh so he's Abhiraj..he's really very handsome. Perfect body, hight of 6'3 maybe..I'm very small compared to him. I'm just 5'2. While I was busy checking him, he cleared his throat and I came back from my trance.

Now the champions went down back and I'm here standing still watching him..

Omg...what the hell Neha.. best way to embarrass yourself.

ABHIRAJ'S POV.

I went to the even which in which Neel was an trustee. I went together with him. The host said to distribute the prizes.

A girl came towards me wearing an white embroidered lehenga. Looking like angel. I already like her. She came towards me and started staring at me. I smirked and took the prizes and gave it to the winners.

Even though the winners went back she was standing there seeing me, so i cleared my throat to aware her. She went back blushing..how cute she looks while blushing....

Mehendi sajake rakhna
Doli sajake rakhna...

Shut up!!

I was getting late to an meeting so i said the i will take my leave. Neel said ok and I was moving towards the gate but then i heard the sun sathiya song. I really used to  like this song. Neel was always playing this song and also he was singing it.

I saw her dancing to this song. The only word came into my mind while watching her dance is 'devine'. She was really an very good dancer. Her hand and leg  movements are filled with grace.

I can watch this whole day...

Finally the song came to an end and she came towards the restroom. I don't know but i wanted to talk to her. I went her but she went inside so i was waiting for her.

NEHA'S POV.

Finally the my performance came to an end. I went towards the restroom. There was no one present. I went and did my business and I was washing my hands and i felt hot breath fanning on my neck.

I quickly turned back and I saw an history lecture of mine seeing me from top to bottom with lustful eyes. My heartbeat started to rise. He slowly started to come towards me. As he was coming front and I was going back.

He said "you cannot call anyone else no one knows you darling..." what the hell. Krishna help me...

I closed my eyes tightly. I heard someone falling on the floor...

___

Who do you think...

WHAT YOU THINK , IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS..

VOTE-COMMENT.

CHUMMA 😘
YOUR AUTHOR
LAVENDER HEAVEN.

---