Chapter 14

✨HARE KRISHNA ✨

Neha's POV.

He said "good morning birdie". Still i wasn't able to open my eyes fully. My vision was blurr, but i could find out the voice. The voice was very known. When my vision was totally cleared. I saw the same person whom i didn't want to meet till my last breath.

Mr.Rudra Chauhan...right hand of CEO of black snake. I asked him burning in anger. "What the hell do you want now?"
The last time he captured me, he didn't even give me food, i was given so much heavy dose of drugs everyday. Sometimes he tried to rape me but I didn't let it to happen. They are many scars on my back. He was the one who did it.

He was seeing me like I'm his delicious food. Ugggh..he kept his hand on my head and said "the last time I saw you, you were very small but now you're an grown up beautiful woman.." I'm getting bad vibes right now. I don't think his intention are good enough.

I said "why only me?" I'm tired of this life. Na maa baap ka pyar kabhi Mila mujhe aur na hi mujhe samajhne wala kabhi. Tho iss duniya ka kya hi karun. I'm living till now only because i believe in god. The memories which I have from the past i only remember one sentence said by someone that "face your problems. God is planning best for your future". And an women saying "atma hatya karna bahot bada paap hota hai..aur bhagwan humesha humen jitna seh sakte hai utna hi problems deta hai... bhagwan per ummeed rakho sab kuch accha hi hoga".

I still remember that voice, voice's sweetness, careness towards me. He laughed like an monster and said "the person with whom you are in contact"

ABHIRAJ'S POV.

William gathered our mens. Our mens are the finest. They have to go through tough training than the military. Well we hire mens who are finding jobs but not enough education. So we take the childrens who is very poor to our adaptation and take care of them and train them. In future they're going to become my mens.

We took our cars and went to the spot. They have really done an big mistake crossing me. Our men went inside and checked if there's anything else inside but got one letter. It was written that

"i think you didn't receive any surprise,but it's ok you'll get it soon enough.

Your favourite,
Unknown "

____

NEEL'S POV:

I was working on my cabin. Then I got call from Mr.Verma. Why is he calling me now? I answered in jiffy. I said "hi--" and got cutted by him. He said "where is my daughter Mr.Neel Pratap Chauhan, if there's any scratc on her body then you are finished. I want her in 24 hours" saying this he ended the call not giving me an chance to talk to him.

But where is she? She said she'll go back to her place on her own. Shit!! I should have left her. You are gone bloody fucker whoever you are, you are not going to live life easily than you think you can.

I called my personal hacker and said to trace her location and he did it. But when we went there with my men. We got an destroyed phone. This was her last location.

The place was full of dry grass. And no other trees. Where are you Neha??

___

👋 Hello..

How's it going?

Jai shree Ram

Comment fast ⏩

Don't forget to vote.

Lots of love 💕
Lavender heaven.

---