Chapter 05.

✨JAI SHREE MATA KALI.✨

(Contains rape content).

Neha's POV.

When pragati and I was returned to home it was already 7:30. We thought to eat something spicy. As we were stalking around, i saw golgappa stall. We headed towards it.

We are golgappa and while we were wandering we saw an jhumka shop. I bought an beautiful jhumka. I'm going wear this with my new dress.

We left to our respective home

We left to our respective home. I saw my gudiya was cooking something. Looks like something delicious is being cooked...

She was cooking aalo ka Paratha...my favourite one..i hugged her from behind. She asked about temple and what i did.
I said everything but not his matter.

She said dada already slept.. already??.
I went towards his room and I heard dada talking something serious with someone.
He was saying "hum Aisa nahi kar sakte hai mister she is my daughter..meine use paala posa hai....phirse aapko uski jeevan mein mein aane nahi dunga..varna anjaam sahi nahi hoga...."

When he sensed my presence he ended the call. I asked him "kya baat hai dadu aap itna tension mein kyu ho??"

The things he said next i couldn't believe it.."vo log ne phone Kiya tha beti.." my panic attack started to take me off...my dada knew this could happen so he gave me tablets. I took it and went away without saying anything.

I didn't eat anything. I straightly went to my room and putted my duvlet when  I closed my eyes, i was feeling hands over me in a bad way. I jerked tears started flowing through my eyes.

Why God why only me...phir kyu aana chahte hai vo log...kyu...

____

Author's POV

Neha was awake till 4 in the morning. Her face was Fully emotionless. her eyes which were always glowing with joy, today her eyes were blank. There was no expression in her face.

She bathed and wore an simple white shirt and black jeans and tied her hair in loose bun.

Now her home was soffocating her. She instantly called Neel and informed him to meet her in park. She said that she also have some conditions.

It was nearly 6:30 . She was wandering here and there in soul park. It was an huge park. Many people were jogging and many were breathing fresh air and some exercising.

She was sitting in a bench and staring at sky thinking about something looking blank and emotionless. When she felt someone keeping hand in her shoulder he jerked.

The person who placed hand on her shoulder said "are beta mein hu daro mat".
When she turned around she faked smile and chuckled softly and said "are aunty aap idhar? "

Her eyes automatically started searching him. When she saw him her heartbeat started to rise again. By now Neel was already with his 5 bodyguards surrounding him.

Neel said to abhiraj "aur batao mister aap idhar kaise?" When he saw his mother he said ram ram.  Abhiraj said "maa ne lekar Aya tha. Aur tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?".
When Neel saw Neha he wished her good morning but Neha said ram ram.

Neel went with Neha towards fountain and said "aur kya decision liya hai aapne?"
Neha said "mujhe aapke Ghar mein rehkar aapki behen ko treatment Dene mein koi etras nahi lekin mein do condition hai."

Neel said "dekhiye meri bhi ek condition hai.." Neha said "theek hai aapki condition batiye".

Neel said "aapki security aur aapki dekhbaal kapde se lekar aapki job tak hamari zimmedari hai"

Neha said "mere paas ache kapde hai..."
Neel understood the underlying words and corrected himself "are apne galat samjh liya mera matlab hai agar apko kisi ki zarurat ho tho meri zemedari hai."

Neha understood and agreed and Neel said say say her condition. Neha said "pehla condition ye hai ki meri dada aur dadi ko aap full security mein rakhenge. Aur dusra ye hai ki...ki mujhe pata hai aap mafiya se belong karte hai isi liye....

_____

Then what happens??

Let's see in next chapter...

Chumma 😘
Your author
Lavender_heaven..:)