Chapter 04

🚩JAI SHREE RAM 🚩

Neha's POV.

Temples are my favourite places because I feel inner peace. I believe a lot and more than lot. I love them. I come to this temple every week on Tuesday.

I was singing my favourite song. Closing my eyes i felt someone pushing me hard.
I was going to fall down. I closed my eyes in fear of falling, but it never came.

Instead i felt hard and firm hold on my wrist to protect me from falling. Usually I feel fear from physical touches but this touch feel protective...

I opened my eyes just to meet with darkest shade of black eyes. His eyes were deep enough to drown in it. Well now this colour has become my favourite.

We came back from our trance when we heard an women voice. He left me and went away just like that. I kept a hand on my chest to calm my beating heart while seeing him going.

Uff mera Krishna mil gaya....kanha tumhari Radha ko tho sath lekar jao...hayyy...

Pragati patted my shoulder and i said everything that happened just now. We took Prasad and went outside to sit and eat. While eating a women came beside me asking my name "tumhara naam kya hai beta?".

I could say that women was very beautiful and she was very sweet. I answered "ji mera naam Neha verma hai".

She nodded sweetly and she asked about my profession and I said that I'm an physicist. She said "kya aapka number mil sakta hai vo meri friend ki beti ko dipression hai aur use ek doctor chahiye".

I said "aap appointment lekar AA sakte hai.....nahi meri number Lelo aunty..."

I thought giving my number is far better than she taking appointment bcz of my tight patients. *Sighs* I gave her number and i felt someone's eyes on me...

I glanced around and met with same dark blue eyes..god his eyes are enough to make me nervous...

_____

ABHIRAJ'S POV

When I held her in my arms she felt soo small in my arms. She had long eyelashes clear and glowing skin. God....

When she opened her eyes her eyes are just beautiful as her face.....more than that. Why am I feeling like that??

Like what??
Like attraction i never felt that...

Maybe it's love??
No way..

At this thought I left her and went away. Then I took the Prasad and went outside to sit beside my mom. I saw my mother talking with the same girl I saved from falling.

She was talking very sweetly. Her voice dripping honey. Addicted to it....i didn't know that I was staring at her till she saw me.

Abhi control....

------

HEY PEPS...

FIRST MEET ..

HOWS IT??

CHUMMA 😘
YOUR AUTHOR,
LAVENDER_HEAVEN.