Introduction

Can, Sanem, Efe and Kadir Divit were a family... A family formed from a love greater than any love most people will ever know.....

      Efe and Kadir, the sons of Can and Sanem Divit had been shown from a very early age what loving another person meant...... They were exposed to it daily from the affection that Can and Sanem displayed to each other,..... and the respect that came along with that love.

      So when Efe found Carolina Munro, he knew he had found his soulmate, the love of his life, the person that made him whole. He would have done anything for her....and did.

     Kadir Divit was a much more humble person, a person that never did anything without a reason. Always searching for a way to be better.... To be like his big brother.

      So for him, finding a woman to share his life with would take time. He wasn't one to open himself up to the first person he met.... He would take time, make sure she was the right one, make sure their thoughts and views were the same.....

      Yes, the Divit brothers were as different as night and day.....as opposite as hot and cold......with one being ambitious while the other was cautious .

      But the one constant and forever trait of this family was the love they shared for each other. The bond the brothers had was something that would never be tested or broken....

       Efe and Carolina's faith in their love  was strong, and they were determined to make it through this test..... Carolina had left her home and family for him.... A dad that had loved her more than anything. 

      But Carolina knew she loved Efe and he loved her..... Everything else meant nothing....Her life meant nothing..... She had no future..... She had nothing without him....

      Paola's announcement had been a surprise, a shocking surprise, but they would get through it. Their love was strong and if you want something bad enough, you make it happen....

       This love story wasn't over....it was just beginning.......