On the edge of darkness-2

All four interns threading in Kongpob left in his thoughts he is going to see arthit the sudden thought itself is turning him more anxious his grip on strap of his bag thighten, is he really going to see arthit again? Tears blurred his eyes with hope raising inside him making his heart throb in ache he is going to see arthit again! he did have an idea of meeting arthit in their own medical circle but he never imagined that fate would bring them so close no not this closure he cannot handle arthit if he is very near to him he will be in chaos, and that too now he is going to stand like a intern under arthit he felt shudder running through his spine raising goosebumps on skin making his cheek heaten up, chest heaving in anticipaton.

Its been a long long time which felt like a decade and suddenly arthit was their! his heart is raising its beat, his heart is ready to burst, tears shimmering in eyes he cannot believe himself he is going to see arthit again, even though its a rejection! the feel of being in a long distance relationship and meeting your boyfriend after a long time is the exact feeling which is making him go anxious with content happy and emotional feelings his knees just woobled and may his friend mad sure to grab his elbow asking if kongpob have any dizzy spells and kongpob gave an okay nod with may supporting him couraging him to be not worried about the interview cause its just a introduction phase and its nothing bad. Kongpob smiled for may be a caring and supportive friend as always.

looking back to his memories kongpob was behind his friends threading his steps with a heavy heart-filled with memories taking troll on his emotions his face says everything he is debated in his own thoughts, one thing he felt was the same anticipation and fresh feeling of meeting arthit everyday like a blooming fresh rose, he remember when he first met arthit in university cafeteria he is their with his friends to have a look of how its to be? If they were going into university, young dreams! He accidentally collided with arthit, the sharp look made him shiver and then after there is not turning back. With the same anxious heart he would wait for arthit to meet him daily with all happiness written all over his face.

He is feeling difficult to thread his steps with past playing flashes bringing heavy tears to kongpob eyes making it difficult to hold the sob he is heaving, trying to clear those heavy bubbles blurring his eyes, after many long years he is seeing someone whom he missed a lot he was worried and tension filled to core, after his only father passed away his longing have increased for arthit even more.

He walks into the room he was rooted to his place eyes met with the obvious senior whom he fumbled upon for the first time in university cafeteria. Suddenly his waist felt warm and his skin blushing he still remember the first touch that form zillion butterflies in his tummy making him squirm and close his eyes. in his thoughts.

When their eyes met kongpob tried to smile, a feeling! a sudden need! His smile faded away even before it was completly bloomed, he instantly felt the meaning of being neglected, his smile was not welcomed it was neglected. Everytime arthit would make him smile saying he is beautiful and cute when he smiles more, he always had a permanent smile on his face whenever he with arthit. Arthit never fails to make him smile and laugh and he make sures that kongpob was happy and comfortable with him. But now he felt heated under weather with unexplainable emotions making him hurt with arthit being un-noticed. Feeling emotionally detached with the love he is deeply in live with!

Arthit is busy in reading a file, albeit, Kongpob's heartbeat is not any normal! it's beating against his chest like there is no tomorrow. Anxious. it's been years he has seen his senior whom he admires and loves with every second he have, every second, every beating second of his heart! it's Arthit his Arthit he is seeing visually in front of his eyes making his legs rooted to his place, his eyes could not blink anymore, his time took a pause he can only see Arthit as if he meant to, arthit being busy in reading a file his facial features took a lot of change especially his jaw and chin profile was more prominent and his face underwent a more prominent like adult, he just looks like someone who is doing a modelling and his shoulders were well fit, bulk mass of black hairs were combed in a neat way, Arthit looking handsome in his plain light blue cotton shirt, representing a perfect look of how a doctor would look like especially a surgeon! Which is making kongpob heart swell for what arthit achieved today.