On the edge of darkness-22

warning: Mature content, explicit mature language, viewer discretion is advised

Arthit got to fresh up from his medicine scent, now he is wearing a white tee and grey joggers he was now at his cabin, knocking on the resting room door.

"why so impatient?" he yells as he gulped with arthit looking fresh and fair from after shower he went to dry his hair with a towel

Arthit walks in watching Kongpob drying his hair, he took hold of the towel making Kongpob sit on the bed he keeps drying wet hairs the mark on his revealing neck was red and bright which made arthit gulp his throat down "...done,"

Kongpob brims a smile, he is wearing orange hoodie with white jean "..cute orange," Arthit teased dropping a peck on his forehead

Kongpob pouts picking up his back pack picking out the small box, "..here,"

Arthit smiles "..you saved my gifts,"

"..don't be so proud," he chimes

Arthit grins putting the orange glassy diamond ear drop to Kongpob left ear, Kongpob hugs Arthit waist "...thank you,"

Arthit leans down pecking his nose into Kongpob hair smelling the shampoo he kissed Kongpob head "....don't tempt me,"

"ah..p'arthit" Kongpob turned stiff in Arthit arms and gulps for Arthit hand passing under his orange hoodie kongpob tense up under those fingertips as he glance up to arthit eyes the fingers passing over his torso was a slow torture to him, Arthit pinches his nipple warning Kongpob to not call his name out from those lips cause it very dangerous and toxic to arthit filling with further desires.

Kongpob stares to Arthit, asking "..don't not waste your money I am using your gifts, next time don't spend too much, these are too expensive..." he suggest

"who are you to tell me what I should give or not to my precious boyfriend," he pinched on the raspberry bud watching Kongpob face turning into more red shade

He moaned feeling the pinch and hearing such a long sentence, Kongpob sniped "..don't do means don't do,"

"I know what to do? move..." he says sternly picking up Kongpob clothes bag and Kongpob had his backpack still pouting and glaring Arthit

In the car Kongpob was feeling guilty he asked "I think porr is upset."

"Yes he was." Arthit replied while driving the car.

"I am sorry phee."

"Take responsibility....." Arthit commented

"Yes, I will be p' Arthit." He blushed

"aww, too much respect,"

Kongpob wai again in a funny way and Arthit chuckles "just I want you and porr to be on good terms,"

He held his fingers on Arthit fingers, which are on steering wheel "we will, daddy,"

Arthit glares him "..i will punish you,"

The immediate warning stricken Kongpob with knots he bite on his bottom lip showing his innocence, he gulps his dry throat "I want to do some grocery shopping, lets go to store first,"

"tell me after reaching condo," Arthit snipes in irritation for changing direction, Kongpob never tells him anything in before-hand, now he have to take another difficult turn

"na..na.." Kongpob pleads "..i want to cook dinner for you,"

Arthit made a amused face "..you just moving into condo we can eat somewhere else, why cooking?"