On the edge of darkness-6

It was the other day Beam, M, May, and kongpob were in hospital cafeteria having their lunch, M and May seated beside to each other shoulders and beam and kongpob sat opposite them, bickering and playing jokes to make M and May making them laugh a bit cause their friends are being moody over couple fight which they don't know the reason.

M was spoon-feeding May pleading with her to eat and apologizing and May was sitting there with lips sealed tight she was angry to her fullest. Princess sitting on a high chair. No in any time she is not getting down until M realises his own mistake.

Beam heart jumped with sudden flick of fingers, it was forth and his eyes paused blinking he kept staring at forth who bent down close to his face connecting their eyes, dejavu! Beam heart skyrocketed

"...clear out," it seems forth is asking Beam to move out the senior wants to have seated

Beam then came out of a stupor half of the canteen was empty he looked around and met forth eyes who is asking him his place, then he realised Forth was direct flirting with Kongpob, from the time he laid eyes on forth he can see forth very much interested in kongpob. This hurt with jealousy! Beam was about to get to his knees he could not deny the order. Senior most surgeon.

As simple as that kongpob stood to his knees squeezing beam shoulder everything is clear to him, forth is being obvious and he was not objectifying forth friendly approaches he is a good one in deed but he cannot raise hopes for someone when is not interested when he already have someone placed in his heart. And it was clear about his friend crushing on forth too.

Forth was surprised with kongpob actions he unknowingly felt flustered and glared beam for which he don't know but he have this gut feelings that beam is main object of reason kongpob was giving his place to forth, forth stood there with most tongue tie, with anonymous anger he took seat beside beam and kongpob borrowing an extra chair sitting next to M

Arthit was on patrolling in lunch hour escaping from his father and friend who are asking him to have lunch with them, but he could not sit for lunch when his heart Is craving for kongpob, the teary eyes were not leaving his mind making him Apologetic and hurt for what he did, he should not have behaved like a creep, A monster in fact! He made kongpob cry this morning behaving rude to him he could not see those sad tears having so much of weight all of a sudden that he felt aching for hurting himself.

He was checking in interns room and then in café, but his sprints took a pause when he sees kongpob smiling towards forth and forth handing him a glass of water and him receiving it. Irritation raised in arthit for forth approaching kongpob with clear purpose.

"Hey Forth,"

Forth was confused, what was arthit doing here? At this time, don't he say that he planned to have lunch here which they actually did not agree for!

Forth grits his jaw as arthit was getting another chair sitting just beside Kongpob shoulder a four table was now turned into a six-chair table, no one is going to say anything minding their own business, being mindful of seniors the interns could not help themselves.

Their entire table was silent except for the utensil sounds and kongpob rooted to his seat while the way arthit hurt him was repeating in his head with liquid filling in eyes he was terrified for getting caught when forth was handing him tissues

Forth is very keen on observing Kongpob whom he wants to court with all his heart he keeps taking glances although arthit was sitting opposite to him being bold to sit beside Kongpob warning forth with all his dark eyes having an arm wrapped around top side of chair making kongpob nervous for a second yet forth was not backing off

Kongpob received the tissue nodding with a thanks and kept it with him his eyes were misty and nose Bridge turned in red shade of colour

"Is the food spicy?" Forth-asked in worry