On the edge of darkness-11

tonight sitting in a wheel chair with a jittery heart he looks around the darkness of hall with a moonlight source giving insights of hall even though he Don't want notice and wanting to particular avoid with arthit striding near to him, yet his eyes being wary, his palms went sticky with perspiration his feet turning cold tummy twist with clenching and unclenching knots passing some uncertain fear to his knees, his breath turning to be fasten with kongpob being on controlling mantra of his own body, he tried to maintain his face imapssive feeling the intensive stare in eye which is making him vulnerable the dark naked invasion is weighing him down making his abdomen twist and curl with warmth diving him to the edge of darkness

The invasion of directly into his soul was making it difficult for him to sit in the wheel chair he could not breath anymore in the clossest presence. The fierce nature is being completely aware for him he can percieve the weather he under! His soul keeps shouting.Run! The tall aura with musk scent was torturing him making it difficult to gulp down his throat feeling the cold chain against his heated throat, 'husbands' The word itself caused numerous shivers in spine making him feel week in knees.

after successfully chasing arthit away with heart breaking words spending a sorrow Night, tonight again he ended up staying in arthit's home with lots of 'what to do?' 'Not understanding wherelse to go?' With a deep emotional heart building up in his chest, trying his best to hide those tears and nervousness.

once again facing arthit with his trembling heart making him gulp, toes pinching the floor, he cannot find a escape after the night of his accident he knew everything was changed between them the scenario itself says kongpob cannot runaway after being responsible for what happen! He knew he got caught the night he was injured, the night when he felt those were his last moments he did not pretend anymore, just letting everything happen with flow, accepting his fate! On top of everything he don't have any confidence left on himself, he had a tension build in from bottom of his heart, now on he cannot play this pushover, no! arthit will not accept the pushover after what happen! Kongpob realised that arthit had a strong will and determination kongpob had no escape from it! he trembled from his own thoughts his eyes turning into water..

sitting in the wheel chair he felt helpless to escape from the form of fire its like he cannot escape from arthit which is bringing tears in eyes. And that is being very obvious in arthit eyes the sudden realisation caused shiver in spine he could not look into those truth filled eyes he pulls his head down he don't have any strength left in him if he looks into those eyes kongpob cannot fight back with arthit! those eyes are holding his soul, No matter how hard he try to push on arthit, once again tonight at the end of darkness like a ray of light he ended up with arthit, his oon, a ray of sunshine, a ray of hope for kongpob in his darkness.

last night itself he was being rude and now again he was at arthit feet, his strong will to be away from arthit was already making him fragile and shook his heart, but now he is closer to arthit how can he stop his beating heart which is skyrocketing the moment he met those dark chocolate eyes with smuged look that makes him remind the soft touch of tough and firm arms he used to!

no matter how hard he try to be away he could not! he thought he was saved from arthit since M was his biggest help, however, tonight his friend M ditched him saying he will be out of the town that too when kongpob not even able to walk and should use a wheel chair atleast for two days! he is helpless. At the same time he was left in arthit's care, why his life is circling around arthit no matter how hard he tried not to be

After all Yesterday kong was being rude to arthit and today he is at need of help he felt embarrassed of his own situation although arthit was all warm and welcoming him with open arms keeping him in comfortable space, taking care of kongpob without speaking a word, arthit exactly knows what to do!