On the edge of Darkness-4

May taking into consideration of some case files, she was on ward rounds she realizes that Kongpob was in a vulnerable state in one of the corner of corridor chairs she picks up her steps, sitting beside, Kongpob felt her presence and he stayed dazed with wet eyes staring into space, wanted to be hugged for sometime.

"Anything wrong?" she circling Kongpob's back who is control his cries not to let any sob, May keeps on stroking Kongpob back "its okay Kongpob, being an intern is not easy, did sir scold you?"

May worried if Kongpob was tired from the part-time work and could not work on a case file and so she doubt if Kongpob received some scolding from their Doctor, May knew being a medicine student the staff and seniors will never be an easy-going with them, they might even hit them even though they are grown up's, it's not like bullying or something; cause it cost a patient life, 'Abuse' if they did a mistake they will receive severe punishments and scolding's are very least part of them and so she was concern if Kongpob got hurt with senior words he remember the surgeon Dr.Arthit, mentioning to Kongpob about using influence! May feel bad about it, yet it was true and she knew it's not because Kongpob is not talented, he is a bright student, but he never gets time to prepare for exams, all he writes without preparation and he gets 50% of marks, but Kongpob is smart and intelligent student, marks and percentage, grades, cannot define a student talent.

After a long consolation, kongpob seemed okay but may was worried since she did not know the reason for kongpob being sad, all the four interns were settled in their classroom and doctor Arthit making them learn a practical of how to do CPR (cardio pulmonary resuscitation)on a plastic doll after the class he consequently gave them a break.

M, yo, beam, May, Kongpob sitting on the bench outside the large auditorium, where their classes were held in the last second, they were chit-chatting about their first day, yo was fan-boying about the tall doctor phana and praising him with compliments drawing M and May's attention to his words

"just make a call to your father, he will buy him for you" M humor receiving a head pat from may "aie M.." while yo gave a you deserve that look

may and M chuckled with yo making a declaration "I will surely make him mine"

Kongpob is being in his own thoughts and M nudged kongpob shoulder "that was close..huh?"

Instantly the mist in kongpob eyes wide awake with his friend M teasing him, his cheeks heated up with what M was referring too he strongly shook his head as if he got caught, "M!"

"do you know how long you both were staring at each other if not for Dr.phana cough! you both would kiss...mwah...."

"M! It was nothing I am just...." Kongpob words got cut of with M being exact of what he has seen"...it's everything, instead of CPR you both were busy being mushy,"

Everyone teased kongpob, kongpob could not help but giving them a half faint smile asking them to stop teasing but their friends continued wishing him an all the best but kongpob denied with worried eyes asking them to be silent cause it was involved with a senior surgeon and they should not be Loud with these teasings.

back in the practical room when kongpob was feeling difficult with CPR, phana was helping him suddenly arthit joined and understanding phana left on his own walking to yo who caught his heart at first sight.

kongpob at first he was startled with the arthit's sudden presence,"let's start...."

Kongpob stiffened with arthit's breathy voice numbing his right side of his face his spine shivered  with arthit standing to his back and his arms were under arthit control making him practise CPR over the plastic doll laid on a flat bench, "you need to keep a little pressure,"