On the edge of darkness-25

After reaching home, Arthit lead Kongpob to walk inside, where Em and May are helping grandma with dinner arrangements, Kongpob remains looking to the dining table and back to Arthit eyes asking what he should do now

Arthit palms on his back asking him sit on the chair then he sits beside him holding his hand under the table he sees grandma and Em siting opposite to him with May sitting beside him, kongpob apologizes "sorry grandma.."

Grandmother nods, handing him the chopsticks to Kongpob "....its late eat up,"

Kongpob nods receiving the chop sticks and feels Arthit palm patting his back being relaxed Arthit keeps saying 'it's okay and everything is going to be fine,' he sees grandma smiling to Arthit and asking him to have dinner and kongpob got his smile "you introduced,"

Grandmother nods "he is handsome,"

Kongpob tries hide his blush with a betrayal look, telling her "..you should not cheat on me,"

"I won't, my boyfriend is more sweet and cute with pink ears," she teases

"Grand-ma?"

Hearing Kongpob whining, all of them breaks into laughter

Having their dinner, Arthit heads to kitchen he mentions to grandmother "I am good in blending coffee beans,"

She was surprised at that, just like her husband, she sees Arthit blending the coffee beans neat and perfect, Kongpob ask the grandmother who is staring to him "he is my boyfriend,"

Grandmother head pats Kongpob, asking Arthit "whose side are you on?"

Arthit is doomed he quickly shifts saying "blending is over I will mix coffee for everyone,"

Arthit walks away from the duo with eyes glaring and fighting over Arthit, it's best to escape now

Arthit comes out to the hall with a tray of coffee mugs, first mug goes to grandmother, she takes a sip and praises "perfect, this is how a coffee should be" she glared to Kongpob who is smiling bright for praising his boyfriend "...learn some cooking, you cannot forever make him cook like you do me, you have to cook for him,"

The sudden support and defaming Kongpob in-front of his own boyfriend just because Arthit mixed a coffee for him "...just for a coffee,"

"it's not just a coffee, he did it exactly like your grandfather,"

He sighs and looks to the photo frame in the hall "now I understand why you left early grandpa,"

Before he would receive a hit he runs out calling Arthit to follow him

Arthit laughs seeing grandmother glaring him he secretly wai and left the place while May and Em are behaving like they did not hear anything

**

Arthit joins Kongpob with his coffee mug, "you are extremely notorious is what I heard,"

Kongpob grins to him as if he don't care

"grandma is planning to take cooking classes for you,"

He shrugs "why would I when I have a chef with me,"

Arthit smile over the coffee mug Kongpob stares to him while taking a walk along "how did you come here?"

Arthit offers his coffee mug, to have a sip, Kongpob take a sip and Arthit takes a sip again "its taste extremely good now,"

Kongpob soft slap on Arthit butt "don't skip topic.k.."

Arthit hastily looped kongpob into his arms holding the empty coffee mug to Kongpob back he stares down to Kongpob eyes which are looking at him in nervous "...don't provoke me,"