on the edge of darkness-12

It's a mere escape for him for him the flash of the surgeon face his senior itslef is flipping his stomach twisting him different ways whenever he sees arthit near or closer to him, his knees will start to shiver and his tummy twirls his eyes leaps into water

since the kiss and arthit unfiltered confessions was not letting him sleep! it was a deep one which he thought arthit would do and top of that he just relaxed under the calmative breath and comfortable warmth of kiss, again he is undergoing under weather, did he just said the kiss makes him calm, relaxed, comfortable and warmth. His heart did somersaults!

All the one week the way arthit treated brought more butterflies to Kongpob even though he was nervous with unknow feeling he felt emotional with arthit's after care after the confessions arthit never once spoke a word except to take silent care.

But today something went beyond his thoughts he knew arthit will never sit back if he comes to know about everything he is hiding from him, Kongpob always cared for arthit the biggest reason to keep himself away from arthit!

"I have nothing to explain......." kongpob screamed aloud feeling dizzy with the strength of scream

"you have nothing to explain or you don't wan to do it..." arthit yelled back

Kongpob turned nervous to death those penetrative gaze of being 'you hiding matters from me!' Made kongpob worried more the eye stare was hurting him with regret for hurting arthit, arthit was angry, the gaze itself was making him feel Guilty and regret he felt like someone who just cheated on his Boyfriend

Kongpob felt grief with eyes pleading arthit to not feel hurt but arthit was already being hurt and kongpob felt pins the sudden yell made kongpob flinch while Knott gulps his throat he tried to intervien although he don't want to but he don't want things to go out of hand between them he tried to speak saying it's nothing serious but arthit went ahead barging into knott's room rushing past knott shoulder tugging on kongpob arm harshly pushing him against the wardrobe further punching in his knuckles against wardrobe which turned red with light bleeding.

"Ah.." Kongpob yelped he slightly crouched closing his eyes when he looks back to arthit angry stare he shivered and tounge tied his mind could not fathom how to react? He went still!

He was sure enough Kongpob is hiding something form him, he knew how Kongpob put his life in risk for those cheap rings and he had no doubt! he need to find out everything whichever was hiding behind his back. And today the conversation between his friend knott and kongpob is something that triggered in arthit.

Knott hurried forward to explain but all he gets a raise in hand asking knott to stop whatever considerations he is going to give, He is facing silent knott and Arthit cussed a loud, he yell on knott "... and you form this second I am going to leave everything that is between us,"

Knott was stricken with paleness his feet can feel the swift in earth, his eyes were turning up with mist, arthit was his brother who embraced him with all love and showed him what a friendship mean? his first friend, his first brother, his first classmate, his first in everything, their bonding is all that knott would embrace he could not be away from "...Arthit its nothing serious,"

"then tell me the reason damn!!" he yelled on knott only to get a deep silence

"enough of you knott I am done with you, enough of you and Kongpob hiding matters behind my back," he walked off slanting the door shut.

Kongpob eyes widen for arthit words arthit was hurt he is the reason to break good friends his heart tugged in pain 'no! This cannot be happening,'

"P'arthit" Kongpob tried to stop arthit by holding his wrist "let go..." arthit face expression says he ia ready to punch "tell me for what you stopped a busy person. I have to go,"