On the edge of darkness-13

Taking a fresh shower of course he cried his heart out under shower stepping out from wash room he quick closed the bedroom door blotting up afraid that arthit would sneak in, he looked around only to find a pair of clothes a peach and black coloured Aquarius tee and a black short neatly arranged on bed he wonder 'are they new clothes'

he blushed shaking his head not to wear them he open small partial wardrobe where initially his clothes were placed but when he open the wardrobe it is empty he don't have his clothes it was empty!

Predicting his own situation he closed his eyes and looks back to bed, now he have no choice left he have to wear those new branded store brought clothes which are actually picked by arthit on his own, he reluctantly held the tee up and smiled he hugged the shirt collar close he blushed scratching his nape cause they look expensive, but when did arthit have time to do shopping and again he scold himself, he is reluctant and yet he smiled and put on the shirt it did fit him reaching his waist he is actually felt glad for the length, he looks to the black short, do he have any choice left to complain!

Putting on the clothes he heard continuous thumps on the door he walks past the bed and darts the door open

"......" Arthit was speechless he looks straight ahead while his brain cells are giving complete warnings to take a once long look to the naked legs wearing a mini black short which are covering his thighs did he made a mistake!

"...let's have breakfast," arthit tried not to shutter.

Kongpob walks behind Arthit and he sees Arthit pulling chair for Kongpob and he sits to the chair, Arthit gives a slight push so that Kongpob can eat comfortably

"next time don't do this, I am not a girl," Kongpob is beyond embarrassed for Arthit treating him like a child and he can clearly sense lam feeling difficult to not smile, while arthit just stares to kongpob in awe.

while kongpob looks down to the food with a soup bowl and sandwiches, his mouth is salivating especially now that his fever got down he is feeling more hungry

Arthit could not concentrate on his food in silence his hand unconsciously lingers on Kongpob thigh, Kongpob flicks on Arthit fingers and Arthit gives him stern eyes he went against Kongpob grabbing his thigh, he gives a smirk to Kongpob 'what the hell' face

After a minute he keeps fighting with Arthit fingers to peel them off from his thigh but his tries are being vein only for Arthit to squeeze the soft flesh even more tighter and curled the inner side of the thigh

While Kongpob gulping to swallow his throat down, "Kongpob, do you need anything to eat?"

To David question Kongpob nod away pretending to nothing is happening under the table, he stops resisting and eating slowly, while the touch on his thigh loosen but Arthit still resting his palm and fingers on Kongpob's thigh and fingers curled the inner flesh as if own the place

feeling the warmth form inner side of Arthit's tick palm kongpob trying to have his food suddenly he felt Arthit fingers teasing his thigh skin like nails softly digging into the fair skin, Kongpob squirmed in his seat digging his head into food plate and shoulders hunches while Arthit playing a smooth face of an innocent he keeps eating with great difficult.

After a minute Kongpob quicken his pace to complete his food and stood from place "...thank you for the breakfast,"

David and lam nod with a smile to Kongpob while Arthit followed Kongpob to bedroom, as soon as Arthit closed the room door, he folds his arms to chest "....what the hell did you do?"

Arthit half shrugged "..the obvious of what you felt"

Kongpob felt tired to sussing at least he don't understand how he is listening to Arthit ended up wearing the clothes and now staying under same roof his heart thumps to skip a beat, "...I need my clothes back,"