On the edge of darkness-16

Arthit was being so distancing with knott he did not allow him to sterilize the bleeding toe, marise enters the room she knelt to Arthit height, she gasped taking a stance to arthit fingerprint cheek which david never did she could not settle with arthit's father hurting his son "uncle you hit Arthit!"

she glares to kongpob who is not looking in any good state he seems like his eyes are red and swollen and hairs are messed up, she holds Arthit cheeks and caresses the corner of bruised lip when arthit did a hiss kongpob closed his eyes in ache, she took him into her hug she glances to David who is looking guilty "uncle, how can you?"

Kongpob is not liking what marise is doing not even a bit, he don't have any right to feel jealous, right now he want to push her away yet he stood like a rock, scolding himself, knott hands her first aid kit, Arthit is not allowing knott, marise takes hold of kit she sits down to sterilise Arthit toe finger

Hearing the hissing sounds kongpob closed his eyes letting the tears drop while Arthit bearing the pain of wounds and also carrying a fresh wound in his heart

Sterilising and dressing up the wound she helps Arthit to sleep on bed and covers a quilt she looks to david "uncle...let Arthit rest,"

He nod with knott helping david to walk out and marise ask kongpob to move out too he reluctantly walks while staring to Arthit who turned a side and is still sobbing he bite his bottom lip and looks to Arthit until marise closes the door

She sighs and ask kongpob "..Did you get hurt?"

She observed kongpob only staring to the closed door, "may I know your name?"

Marise heard now and then kongpob name through arthit she don't have any good impression on kongpob and kongpob vocals his name "....kongpob,"

Marise nods "what is your relation with Arthit?"

"..I.." he looks down feeling tears forming in eyes

She knew who kongpob is so she pats on his shoulder "have a seat with uncle"

Kongpob nods and marise walks to kitchen and gets water for kongpob and david

Marise felt sad at what happen she is asking david "I never expect you to hurt Arthit, uncle,"

David is looking down to his trembling hand he hears kongpob apologizing "sorry porr, you got to hit your son, its my fault,"

David mentioned "I told you he will be stubborn for the people he love, he will be determine to stand for the people he love kongpob, please don't hurt him, leave him before you planning to hurt him more,"

Kongpob nods in a sad way "I am sorry porr,"

Marise looks to kongpob who is standing she ask him "to have a seat,"

He felt like an outsider he wants to walk out but knott leads kongpob to sit with him and takes his hand into his, kongpob was embarrassed he is about to get his hand away "I am not hurt,"

Knott looks to marise and marise brings the first aid kit she takes kongpob hand into her and places a medicament patch around, usually kongpob will take time to heal wounds and this will help him, he replies "thank you, Ms."

"marise, or p'marise"

He nods as he feels embarrassed to even show his face he replies "thank you p'marise"

"I am sorry porr," kongpob apologizes again and david just nods as walks to his room

Knott ask marise "you can sleep in my room"

Marise nods walking away

And knott looks to kongpob "satisfied,"

Kongpob looks to knott feeling hurt