Chapter 14

[ Park Moondae's POV ] another no swap POV chapter~

Even though I was ignoring the group chat on purpose, I couldn't ignore someone when they were talking to me in person.

"Oh, you're not looking at the messages because you're still packing." It was Keun Sejin. He smiled as he walked back into the room. "Moondae, you did a good job!"

"And you were a good leader."

Keun Sejin laughed heartedly.

"Anyway, we should see each other more often. Let's keep in touch, yeah?"

It seemed to me that he was planning on including me in his team and cutting off the participants from the same agency because they weren't doing well.

But I didn't forget that he was a potential drug addict. I had no intention of setting up death flags for myself.

"I'll just ignore his messages and say my phone's broken." As I thought this, another face popped up behind the door.

"I-I also...want to keep in t-touch," Ahyun stuttered shyly. He entered the room, and I realized Seungmin was with him. He also walked in.

"Oh, perfect! Let's make a group chat for the four of us!" Keun Sejin realized out loud. "It'll be the 'Seungmin's hyungs' chatroom! What do you say?"

Seungmin tilted his head as if he wasn't sure why he was swamped into this mess. I felt the same way. It was so obvious what that punk was scheming.

"Y-yeah! Sounds g-great!' Ahyun beamed.

"Seungmin, what's your ID?" Keun Sejin asked. The younger boy simply handed his phone.

"What the, you barely have any apps. Do you even use this?" Keun Sejin asked, baffled. Both Ahyun and I also looked, and--truth be told--there were only the standard internet apps and the messaging app, Cakaotalk. His wallpaper was a boring picture of a cat.

A notification suddenly popped up on his phone.

"Min, are you done? Should I pick you up now?"

The profile picture was of a beautiful woman. The name for her was 'Dear Deer'

At once, everyone whipped their heads to Seungmin.

"Oh, that's my cousin," he explained. He took back his phone and typed a moderate "yeah" before going to his messaging ID QR code.

We all added him, and Keun Sejin quickly made a group chat.

"Hey, Min is a cute nickname! Can we call you that too?"

Seungmin's onyx-colored eyes shifted from Keun Sejin to me. He smirked.

"Sure."

So, the group chat was titled "Min's hyungs," and then we all departed for home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After showering, I dried off my hair and sat in my chair.

There was something I was putting off until now, and that was the pop-up screen I got the moment our performance ended.

================================
[ Successful stage! ]
You impressed the majority of your audience!
Draw rare characteristic <-- click!
================================

What I was excited about was that it was "rare" this time. So far, both of the characteristics I got have worked, so I was looking forward to this one.

I clicked 'draw,' and the roulette began to spin. I think I'm getting used to its appearance now.