Bonus

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

The feeling of achieving first place was exhilarating. I didn't care about the first-place penalty at that point. Even if Cha Eugene's fans or Park Moondae aggroes would curse me out for winning a place they believed I didn't belong in, even if the MC gave me a penalty question, I didn't care. The adrenaline strangely rushed to my brain at that moment.

I didn't process much after the announcement of our group name. There were fireworks that exploded spectacularly, and I even saw a vision of the original Park Moondae who used my fan videos as his only source of happiness.

The truth that the system appeared to me as a game because I had quit the youtube account under the excuse of playing games was finally revealed.

I didn't think that I did anything wrong enough to cause a sudden death, but it still left a bad aftertaste.

And the bastard of a system ended up giving me another status abnormality:

================================
[ Outbreak!]
Status abnormality: Win first place or die
: If you don't win first place on the music show within the time limit, you'll die
================================

Anyhow, once the broadcasting ended, everyone decided unanimously to return home for that night and celebrate with a dinner at another time.

However, Seungmin offered to host me at his penthouse again. With a dizzy mind and longing for a comfortable bed, I agreed. During the taxi ride there, I was able to think about it again and wondered if I should just stay for dinner, but I shut my mouth when we got there.

When I entered the door to his place, I felt satisfied with my decision.

"Really, this place is like heaven compared to my apartment."

He had furnished the place with extra pillows on the bed and couch, even putting a low table in the living room we would eat in sometimes. His fridge was even packed with fresh ingredients I had used the last time I was there.

"I didn't remember everything you used, so I ended up buying a lot," he had explained before going into the shower.

It was exactly like what he did with the beer and ramen when he came over to my place.

We ended up buying some pizza and drinking beer instead though. It was an easy choice. Even Seungmin seemed exhausted, and I was in no state to cook something decent for the two of us, even with the ingredients. 

We simply turned on a variety show and ate.

When we finished eating and went upstairs, we remained silent. It was a comfortable silence.

I thought we would simply go to bed like this, without a word passed between us.

However, it was bothering me that his jet-black hair was dripping with water. Was it not bothering him?

My lips parted without me thinking.

"I can towel off your hair."

With only the lights from the city illuminating us, I could still see a slight glimmer in his eyes. I took that as a "yes" and went to the bathroom to get a towel.

So with me sitting on the bed and him sitting in front of me on the floor, I dried off his hair. His head plopped onto my stomach.

"...Seungmin, I can't dry your hair if you do that," I pointed out.

He simply rested his head on my leg. I was beginning to think that something was wrong with how quiet he was being. Was he perhaps sick from overworking?