Chapter 70

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

Testar's first fan signing event was trending in real-time.

It was a private event, but with so much popularity from Idol Inc., I expected there to be a buzz even if most people couldn't make it.

Even though we just got into the car after the meeting, there were hundreds of posts.

- The kids' responses at the fan signing were crazy. They talked more than I did ;; My family register was robbed by Keun Sejin

- Who gave Ahyun the monocle? Thank you and may your family be blessed (photo)

- Chungwoo wearing a durumagi...he's straight from a historical drama (photo)

Curiously, I searched my name and found more comments.

- Guys ㅠㅠ look at how Moon puppy stacked a tower on his head...he kept everything
└ He would take off everything for the new thing for some photos and then put everything back...really, he's meant to be an idol ㅠㅠ

- The staff told me to go, but Park Moondae didn't let go of my hand until the end...crazy

- Moondae picked out my dinner ㅋㅋㅋ I really thought he was my puppy

I felt satisfied knowing that the fans were happy. I was worried about meeting their expectations at first; they had to buy over 120 copies to enter so I wanted to give back as much as I could. But it seemed I did well.

"...How did Seungmin do?"

Silently, I typed his name and scrolled through SNS.

- He's actually quite awkward. I can tell that he was a nerd at school ㅋㅋㅋ But it was cute and he smiled so nicely so I'll let it slide

- His hand is so big!!!

- He wore leopard paws uwaaaaa it fits him so well ㅠㅠ (photo)

- I asked what he likes to do best, and he answered "sit and look outside" so seriously ㅋㅋㅋ he's not a scary leopard, he's just a black cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

There were lots of photos of him staring right into the cameras with a smile. His skill of finding cameras persisted even after Idol Inc. ended, I supposed.

My lip curved up slightly.

He didn't pose in many of them, only doing the heart-cheek I taught him and a peace sign every so often. He really did look a bit awkward, but he was too handsome for it to be bad.

"His social innocence is like a hidden trait fans can love. A handsome student you'd think would be a playboy ends up like this..."

I glanced at him, who was sitting next to me this time.

"What is it, Moondae hyung?" he asked. He was smiling, but it was obvious that he was exhausted. I don't think he was the type to ever talk as much as he did today for the fans.

"...Nothing. You did well."

I went back to monitoring.

- Ah, it's Moondae's first fan sign, so he prepared candies according to the number of people ㅠㅠ When did he prepare something like this ㅠㅠ It's my heirloom now!

"...?"

I scrolled through and found similar comments.

"Why aren't people eating it? It's a lollipop..."

I would have left it alone if I didn't find replies to the pictures of my lollipops.

- Is it just me who thinks he's selfish? He's the only one that prepared something like that