Chapter 73

a/n: I change their party a lil bit to add the animal kingdom videos hahaha

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

There were three factors that allowed us to win.

First, the sudden influx of music videos and songs after a long period of nothing allowed for fans to latch onto it.

Then, the album sales were high for the additional fan signing events. It reached 180 copies per fan signing, which I thought was insane.

And lastly, the fact that VTIC's music activities ended slightly decreased their votes. The gap between us barely allowed us to surpass them because the 'Popular Music' reorganized their ranking system recently, so the ranking date was pushed back, giving our fans time to vote more.

"It was luck."

Needless to say, I was happy.

I was even more happy that I could finally have a cold glass of beer.

Because of the anger from the fans, the agency canceled the meetings we originally had and gave us a small party in the dorm. We ordered some chicken with the company card they allowed us to use.

Plus, I saw the pop-up appear from the system that I fulfilled the status abnormality. I was planning on checking the truth far later because it started the time limit as soon as it was clicked. I still had around 300 days for the time limit of the current abnormality, so why waste it?

"Since we're celebrating first place, I think beer would be okay," Ryu Chungwoo, who received permission, said cooly as he immediately opened a can.

Of course, the two minors were given soda.

"L-let's drink together next year!" Seon Ahyun said. It was rare to see him talking to the two youngest.

"I can't drink," Cha Eugene mumbled.

"...U-uh?"

"He's Korean-American," Kim Raebin said, "so he has to wait until he's 21."

Seungmin smoothly opened a beer can with one hand.

"It doesn't matter," he smiled. "You're in Korea."

"...!"

Both Kim Raebin and Cha Eugene looked enlightened. They suddenly began to drink their soda happily and called Seungmin cool for his trick. It seemed like they formed some sort of respect after the incident at the variety show.

"...Do you want more?" Lee Sejin asked from beside me.

"Sure."

I took another can of beer from him as laughter filled the air.

"Guys, let's watch this!" Keun Sejin shouted as he turned on WeTube on the TV.

[ Testar Animal Kingdom ]

There were eight episodes in the compilation, one for each of us.

For some reason, he clicked on my video despite it being 3rd.

[ Testar Animal Kingdom: Park Moondae | Exploring Moon Puppy's Life ZIP | < Testar's Living Together TEST > EP. 3 ]

It started with an empty living room and the rustic sound of typical animal entertainment.

Park Moondae came out of his room in puppy pajamas.

"...I got it as a gift. It's kind of embarrassing to see it on screen..."