Bonus

a/n: Sooooo I've been wanting to put more romance in this but it's been hard to squeeze it in without making it questionable whether or not it would cause a scandal (in the case of some shipped idols, they've been idols for a long time so it's fine, but in this theyre still new yk...technically not even debuted yet)...so i'm just gonna do these bonuses every so often ehehehe. you can think of this as side stories that do happen but aren't important to the plot! I'll be doing more of these short side stories in the future ^^

Takes place during that time Moonpuppy was staying at Seungmin's apartment bc of the stalkers

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

It was 7 am when I woke up to a dry throat. Thankfully, I had a cup of water on the bedside table, so all I had to do was turn my body a little and reach for it.

But I couldn't.

And that was because Seungmin's arm was around my waist. Tightly.

"..."

In a cloudly state of mind where I had just woken up, all I could wonder was if he hugged body pillows in his sleep even if there was none in sight.

"What happened to the other half of the bed?"

I sat there in a daze before I finally formed some coherent thoughts. It occurred to me that he had left for work before I fell asleep and probably came back at twilight again like usual.

However, it was the first that he had gotten into bed without a shirt.

"..."

It was clear that he was very fit, but he tended to wear clothes that covered all of his skin, so I had never seen the rough texture of his muscles. Even when relaxed the punk had defined arms.

I remembered that on the first day I stayed over, Seungmin was walking around his second floor with only a loose bathrobe. He seemed awkward changing into clothes immediately after a shower.

"Maybe he's the kind that sleeps shirtless normally," was the conclusion I came up with.

I did feel slightly guilty for intruding into his personal life at home when he seemed like the reclusive type, but it was nice to see this new side of him.

"I just don't know how to get him off of me."

Slowly, I tried to pry his arm off, but under his sprawled hair, I could see Seungmin's eyebrows furrow. He took a deep breath, and gradually, his eyes opened.

"...Sorry," I muttered, taking my hand off his arm, "I was trying to reach for my water."

"..."

With narrowed eyes, Seungmin rose from the bed and suddenly reached over me. I could tell he came back recently because he still smelled like body soap.

Was he so close that I could smell it still?

Honestly, I blanked and didn't process anything until his torso was gone from my immediate sight and a cup of water replaced it. He held it up to me.

"Oh...thanks."

He nodded and laid back down, draping an arm around me again. It was comfortingly warm, and for some reason, the weight felt nice. It wasn't too weird to be sleeping in the same bed as someone else.

"Stop, that's a strange thought."

I took a sip of my water and put it back on the table. The window wall was curtained, but I could still see some lights shining through. Really, the view of such a high-story room was amazing.

"Moondae hyung," I suddenly heard. He tugged on my waist a little, urging me to lay back down.

I looked at his face and realized it was slightly red.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

There was no answer, just another nudge, so I did as he wanted. Before I could ask him again if he drank at work for something, he pulled his face closer to mine and snuggled into my neck. My breath stopped all on its own.

It took a while for it to come back normally. Could I say normally? I felt like I was trying to control every breath. But what was I supposed to do when the punk was being so intimate with me?

Eventually, I managed to turn my head and look at him. It was still winter, and yet he was wearing no shirt...

I pulled up the covers.

And somehow, I managed to fall asleep soundly.