Chapter 49

a/n: phew this chapter is also long....moonpuppy went through so much arg ㅜㅜ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

After filming the talk show, we returned to the dorms to practice.

I scrolled through SNS a bit to figure out what led to questioning my name, but turns out a famous fanart account drew me as an alien because people couldn't find anything about me and joked about me being an alien.

"Is Moondae not a puppy but an alien?"

It wasn't the question that bothered me but the situation.

Even when a question about my background appeared in the popular talk show, nobody was posting that they knew pre-debut Park Moondae.

I was prepared to see posts about Park Moondae being weird and gloomy.

Did I look that different for people to not recognize me?

But there was only one week until the final performance, so I didn't have time to think about it.

However, if something was suddenly shoved into my hands, I couldn't ignore it.

And this just so happened to happen five days before the final team match.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Now, everyone~ shall we get dinner and meet here again?" Keun Sejin said, being the one mostly in charge of the choreography this time.

I took the time to catch my breath. Seungmin was relentless in picking out our flaws, including me.

"Moondae-ssi, can you please come with me for a bit?"

The writer who scouted me suddenly came into the practice room. I assumed that it would be an interview, so I followed her, but the atmosphere in the staff room was grim.

"Moondae-sii, there's an article on the internet right now."

The writer handed me a phone, and I looked at the screen.

It was the gossip board community where Seungmin and Keun Sejin's school bullying was spread.

[ Park Moondae's reason for dropping out of highschool: got caught stealing sanitary pads ㅋㅋ ]

"...What in the world?"

I checked the contents.

================================
: It has been revealed that Park Moondae is a graduate of Incheon Public High School, so I'll skip the introduction. I graduated from there in the same class as Park Moondae. He was a gloomy weird kid. I didn't even know his name until now.

But yes. Park Moondae dropped out after getting caught stealing sanitary pads from a girl in class. Even the girl whose pads were stolen dropped out shortly after because it turned into a strange rumor.

I'll verify my graduation album and school uniform in case you don't believe me.

<Photo of album> <Photo of uniforms>
================================

Below, the top comments were those of self-proclaimed Incheon Public High School graduates who claimed to know the case.

"Have you read everything?" the writer asked.

I did, but I didn't have anything to say.

"Did you really write in your will about the unfairness of being bullied after committing such a stupid thing?"