Chapter 59

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

While we were still sitting at the dinner table, I explained my idea about the concept and how we could change it without getting rid of it completely.

Other than Seungmin, who already agreed with me, everyone else seemed to be considering my idea deeply.

I'm not sure what caused Seungmin to believe in me like that, but he convinced Ryu Chungwoo enough for me to try to convince them, so I took the chance at once.

I was desperate.

Because if we went with another track, I knew we would fail.

I looked around to scan the general opinion, and it looked like all their faces were saying it was plausible. Kim Raebin was also starting to mutter about how it was a good idea.

"...I don't know if the company staff will be persuaded," Ryu Chungwoo struggled to say. "We're running out of time."

Of course he'd be worried as the leader. He must have been concerned about the director who seemed oddly stubborn about his approach with the worldview.

I swallowed.

Whatever.

I'd just have to suit the taste of the director.

"I'll make a PowerPoint presentation by tomorrow," I said through gritted teeth.

How else could we show our hard work and compassion? It was a shame that I would have to expend so much energy on this, but it couldn't be helped. I knew how to make decent presentations from going to college, too.

"I'll help, Moondae hyung," Seungmin smiled. His eyes creased into crescent moons like they would when I knew he was genuinely happy.

"He's not the type to really enjoy anything other than dancing. Maybe he already thought of a good choreography to track 7? Or is it because it was my idea?"

Anyway, after cleaning the dishes and the table, I ended up sitting on the living room floor with a computer.

The other members couldn't sleep, so they ended up helping me too.

"What should I look for?"

"I'll write it here."

"I like this image!"

I wasn't very happy that eight of us were working on it together. If too many people worked on a project, it wouldn't be done well. I wanted to complete it by myself, show it to others, and receive feedback, but it ended up like this.

"Moondae hyung, can I change the phrasing of this?"

Seungmin was also participating, though I didn't think he had much experience making presentations when his school didn't allow the Internet. Like usual, he read me right away.

"I've made plenty of corporate PowerPoints outside of school," he smiled enigmatically.

I just nodded my head and let him type on the laptop. After a while, he excused himself to make a phone call.

I looked over at Seon Ahyun, who was trying hard to help complete the project.

Originally, I wanted to make the PowerPoint myself to fan out the demo track 2 voters. I wanted them to feel a sense of debt seeing me work all night to persuade them.

"M-moondae, what about t-this?"

Ahyun was someone who chose track 2 based solely on him liking it.

"Are you okay with this?" I managed to ask. "I'm doing this to push for number 7."