Chapter 74

[ Cho Seungmin's POV ]

After watching the short Animal Kingdom videos, Keun Sejin hyung turned on clips of <Man who only needs to say it once>'s episode.

The first video was when Eugene was screaming at the fake bird's head being split open.

Even Moondae hyung teared up as he laughed.

"Seriously, it was so scary!" Eugene wailed from beside me. "Seungmin, you weren't scared? It went right up to you!"

"It looked more strange than scary."

Everyone just laughed again as another clip played.

[ Today's Testar, they ate 5kg of Korean beef <3 ]

[ It was worth spending all the staff's production cost ]

"Oh my g-gosh..."

"5...5kg..."

"No wonder I gained some weight the next day!"

Moondae hyung took the remote and clicked out of the video, showing the number of views. It was over a million already.

"We must have already paid back for all the meat there," he exhaled.

"We should do a mukbang show. Then we can eat more and profit at the same time."

"Let's send Moondae to the center!"

"C-center!"

"I want to keep watching!" Eugene shouted, clicking the next clip.

No one minded, giggling. I think everyone was drunk. Even the minors who only had soda.

This time, it was a video of all the photos Testar took.

Messy photos of feet running, a sky and shore that weren't horizontal, and some blurry birds were shown.

[ It's unrecognizable... ]

"It was my first time trying it!"

"What a waste of film."

"We did so bad, oh my."

[ With some exceptions... ]

Suddenly, a calm BGM played as photos faded into the black screen. There was a blue bird on a branch, a blackbird leaping off the surface of the water, and scenery of the reservoir.

The last photos to show were of me looking off into the distance and me smiling at the camera.

I paused.

"Did I smile like that?"

"Wow, Seungmin was shining."

"It must be Park Moondae's photos."

[ It's all from the same camera. ]

[ The person who took the pictures...↓ ]

There was a video of Moondae hyung taking photos of me. It was dubbed with the supposed Camera Director saying, "This fellow is really good at taking pictures?"

"Sigh...This is saddening. Moondae is discriminating against friends. Could it be that you only care about Seungmin? If you have friends beside him who also treat you well, isn't it right to prove your friendship with them by taking their photos and uploading them too?"

Keun Sejin hyung put a hand over his heart as if it broke.

"...The more Moondae stays still, the more heartbroken I am, the more I talk-"

"I'll take the picture and upload it tomorrow, so stop it."

I slinked my face into the crevice of Moondae hyung's neck.