Chapter 27

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

The reason why I exchanged numbers with Kim Raebin was numerous. His ranking's high, and thanks to his maestro characteristic, the song arrangement last match went effortlessly smoothly.

Plus, I thought it was about time I tried to enter a new line. The 'same-age line' alone sets me on a dangerous path--in the previous timeline, Seon Ahyun never debuted, and Keun Sejin has a 50% chance of being a drug addict.

Taking into account my survival, it's better to get closer to Kim Raebin, who debuted in my last life. And naturally, I'd end up getting close to Cha Eugene too. Those fans of his who hate me might start looking at me favorably as well.

However, when I got home, I found that there was no reason to worry about the same-age line.

I was already in two new ones.

The 'non-trainee line' and a stranger 'Moonmin'.

Monitoring the discussion boards, I became confused. I wasn't sure where this came from, especially with the direction my character was edited into.

There was an odd video trending with the title [ Compilation of Seungmin calling Moondae ].

I clicked on it.

Seriously, it was just a compilation of Seungmin saying "Moondae hyung" in different shots. There weren't even a lot of times we interacted on camera, so I wasn't sure where they got all this from.

- Look at how soft he gets ㅠㅠ

- 0:13 is my favorite <3

- His voice is so nice. It's like asmr
└ no fr

- The scary leopard turns into a baby with his hyung~

- He got so excited when he found a gold ball he called out immediately to Moonpuppy
└ its almost as if Seungmin is the puppy in this relationship ㅋㅋㅋ

- Did you hear how he congratulated Moondae?

I searched up episode 4 and immediately watched it. I needed to know how those bastards edited me to suddenly get this strong of a reaction.

The first half of the episode was the PR scavenger hunt. While everyone charged out the door and fought for the balls, it suddenly shifted to the cafeteria.

[ Meanwhile...No one is here...]

[ But wait! Shadows emerge near the door... ]

Me and Seungmin's heads popped out from the corner. Then us, Sejin, and Iljoon crept in and began searching.

[ How did they get here? ] was written at the bottom, and then it suddenly rewound to the moment everyone started running for the front door. It focused on Seungmin and me standing still before heading out the backdoor. 

[ The two agree silently on a mysterious plan! ]

The video showed us holding hands and entering the side door of the dorm until Sejin and Iljoon were caught following us.

[ The four contestants are hunting for treasure balls like crazy. ]

Then a close shot of Seungmin finding a gold ball was added.

"Oh, so that's when he called out my name like that," I thought, recalling the compilation video.

[ They continue to take the hunt seriously... ]

There was a scene where Seungmin pulled me away from a hall and put a finger to his lips before calling it clear. It just looked like a teenager having fun.