Chapter 67

[ Cho Seungmin's POV ]

After watching the music video, we all had some free time. I searched with B for the person who threw the bottle at Moondae hyung at this time. Once we found her social media accounts, it was easy to dox her apartment, work, and other information to a circle of extreme Park Moondae fans. They would do the rest of the work.

Then at 1 am, Testar gathered in the living room to check the music charts again.

We ranked 85th and 88th.

One song was higher than VTIC's comeback song.

I assumed it was good because everyone was clamoring.

"A-all our songs..."

"Wow."

On some other music charts, Testar's title songs were taking first and second place. The other two songs were in the top seven.

My phone began to buzz.

Park Joon: Congrats on ranking first

Shin Taehyung: I told you you'll do well!

Dear Deer: Oh my gosh Min I'm so proud!!!

In the group chat, C, D, and B congratulated me for my successful debut. Throughout the month of hard work, I barely had time to contact them. But they understood. They still worked under my Father and treated me the same when I left for a break.

I gazed warmly at my phone.

Cho Seungmin: Thanks. Couldn't have done it without you guys

Shin Taehyung: Woah, this is surreal. I think I'm going to cry

Dear Deer: You just ruined the moment.

Park Joon: Lol

Park Joon: I would offer to take you for drinks, but I assume it's still hard for you to slip away while everyone's sleeping?

I couldn't because of the reality show cameras. Breaking them would set back our tight schedule, so I couldn't do that. And the members rarely slept to give me a moment to leave.

Cho Seungmin: Yeah

Dear Deer: It's been over a month since we've all been together ㅠㅠ

Shin Taehyung: The only times the three of us have gotten together was for work ㅠㅠ I hate being in this industry

Park Joon: You came into it yourself

Shin Taehyung: Shut up ㅅㅂ

Shin Taehyung: Anyways, congrats again Junior Jay! I'll make everyone stream the song

Dear Deer: Dumbass, you would 100% give away that you know someone in the group and then ruin Jay's cover

Park Joon: (laughing gif)

I turned off my phone with a curt sigh.

Now that our songs were publicized, we had a schedule of doing many performances in music shows. It was going to be busy again.

Knowing this, everyone hurriedly washed up and went to bed. Since I was the youngest in my room, the other two hyungs were already asleep by the time I finished showering and went inside. Their soft snoring broke the silence I was used to sleeping in, but it was fine.

I fell asleep knowing they couldn't hurt me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The night between Wednesday and Thursday was filled with work. Our first pre-recording of a music show started at 4:30 AM. We needed to spend a few hours at the salon beforehand, and we practiced before that.