Sorrow

Minho aka Lee know was the most feared mafia in seoul. He was known for his coldness and emotionless face. Nobody saw him smile... But he wasn't like this before. He was a cheerful and active boy but it all changed when his childhood bestfriend/ crush moved to Malaysia...
Flashback
" Hi! I'm Lee Minho. What about you? Do you want to be friends?" " Hello... I'm Han Jisung and sure I guess we can be friends..." . That's when the two boys became bestfriends, they spent all their time with each other. But little they know they were catching feelings for each other... Whenever Jisung or Minho hug or hold each others hand, their heart would always beat like crazy but they were little. They didn't know what that feeling was..
Until one fine day... Minho was running to Jisung and hugged him tight but Jisung just brust into tears. Minho was worried, a sense of desperate rushed thru his body as he saw his crush cry. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm sorry... I am leaving for Malaysia this evening I don't want to leave you" Jisung sobbed as he hugged Minho. Hearing Jisung's words Minho felt his world coming down... crushed the only person he cared and loved so much is gone... " I love you Minho I always will, don't forget me...I will come back one day I promise." Jisung confessed as he kissed Minho's cheek and walked off. From this very day, onwards Minho learned to shut off his emotions until he meant Jisung  again. Soon, his mother died but he did cry... not even a single tear. The pain of losing Jisung was too much that he was numb too numb to cry.
                       End of flashback
But his pain didn't end there... his father got married with another woman a few months later and had his little brother, Felix, he hated Felix at the beginning but slowly loved him but never smile at him. Soon, Felix got angry and asked why he never smile at him. Minho told him that his smile was for someone else.(bet yall alr know but if you dont he meant Jisung)
_____________________________________________
                           Present day
" Yo! Minho why are you always so cold cmon smile for us!" Hyunjin complained but    Minho just rolled his eyes and walked off. Soon, he was accompained by his friends as they went to class. They had Maths first and it was boring but they attended none the less eventhough they always skip class. (Ok so the classes in the story are mixed with people from different)