Nice to meet you rommie !

Ok so I will be using Lee know for this as Jisung still doesnt know Minho's identify yet.
After all the calming down and teasing, Minho and Jisung decided to learn more about each other. Minho wanted to find out if Jisung was really the his sungie that he lost years ago, they went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Ok Jisung why not you start introducing yourself first." Minho said. Jisung nodded and started,"Erh.. I am Han Jisung, 23 this year, my birthday is on 14 September . I used to live in Korea before moving to Malaysia, I used have a bestfriend I had secret crush on I left him which I regretted a lot and I love cheesecake.". Minho stared at him shocked, trying to hold back his happy tears of finally being able to find his love after so long. Now, it was Minho's turn to introduce himself. " I am Lee Know, 25 years old this year, my birthday is on 25 October. I have 3 cats, Soonie, Dori and Doongie, I love them to death and I also used to have crush on my bestfriend when I was younger. I love him, he was light in my life, my hope but he had to leave me." Minho finished.

Jisung's pov

After our introduction session, I felt weird. I felt like I have known Minho for years but I just met him last week. Was there something I am not remembering? But what was it? I slowly got up and made my way to my room confused, I decided to ask for his number to get to know him and finally solve my questions. I headed out of my room and approached Lee know. "Hi, Can I have your phone number?" I asked. He stared at me for a while and nodded typing his number in my phone. While he was typing, I noticed that he looked familiar but I just couldnt crack it in my mind." Here you go." Lee know said as he passed me my phone. I thanked him went to my room. When I was in my room I placed my phone down and changed my clothes. As I was changing my pants, Lee know suddenly opened my door and asked, "Jisung have you seen my charger?" I dropped my clothes from the sudden persence and was topless from head to waist. Lee know turned his head noticing the mess and look at me. I immediately felt embarrassed and pushed him out of my room, locking it. So embarrassing! Once Iw as done changing I went out of my room to apologise to Lee know about the incident. I knocked on his door. No response so I knocked even harder but still no sound it was silent. I was about to open the door when it was pulled back by its handle opening itself. That was when I saw Lee know standing at the door with tear stains? "Hyung are you alright? Your eyes are puffy and there are tear stains..." I said as I caressed his cheek. "Oh it's nothing. Just tired." He answered. I knew he was hiding something so I replied,"Hyung I know that your lying. Why are crying?" That was when he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly, breaking down into sobs. I was still shocked by the sudden action but managed to snap out of my trance and hugged him back rubbing his back softly as he starts to calm down was sniffing. "Hyung you alright now? Why don't you share with me your problems since we are roommates and we have to take care of each other." I asked. He nodded  his head and said, "Well I was having a few flashbacks about my childhood  crush and was heartbroken when he left me... I miss him, I love him... more than anything." I felt bad and hugged the older sitting next to him. "Lee know isn't your real name isn't it. What is your real name?" I asked. He looked at me with widened eyes and started,"My real name is Lee Minho..." I froze. Lee Minho? Did hear that correctly was he the boy I left? Was he the boy I loved? "Minho... is that you?" I asked cautiously he turned his head towards me and smiled and that was when all the memories of us together came back into my head. I cried happy tears and pulled into a big hug crying into his chest as I finally found the boy I was looking for after so long.

Minho's pov
I was happy. The love of my life remembered me. He pulled me into a hug and cried into my chest. I pulled him closer and patted his back." Minho I missed you!" He said as pecked my lips lightly before kissing my cheek. I felt heat rush across my face as I smiled the biggest smile in my life. I lifted his chin so that we can make eye contact and kissed him but this was different than the kiss we had the first time we made. It was gentle and precious. He pulled away and said,"Hyung lets go for dinner." I chuckled at his cuteness before nodding. Today was truly the greatest day of my life not only did my crush remember me but also kissed me. I swear if Chan sees me like he is probably going to freak out.

917 words🤤 so long but when i was writing this I cried so much :')