first date together😶

After finally calming Felix down, Minho and Jisung had a lot of explaining to do about their relationship. Hyunjin started the ball rolling with a question, "So how did the relationship start?". "So I just entered my dorm when I heard crying sounds so I went to check what the source was and found my baby crying on the ground. I immediately went to comfort him and he kissed my cheek. I don't know how but I got a boner so I went to fix it. We got to know each other more and turns out we were childhood crushes and I asked to be my boyfriend." Minho answered. The group nodded. "So why did you punch Jackson?" Felix asked as he had witnessed the commotion outside the cafeteria. "Well you see Jackson was making uncomfortable so Minho helped me." Jisung replied. After the long ass QnA questions, Minsung was finally free to go but they had to go for class. Minho had Maths while Jisung had history, both minsung headed to their respective classes but when Jisung reached his he froze because he was in the same class none other as Jackson Wang now he had a big plaster on top of his nose and there still blood stains on his shirt. Afraid of getting spotted, Jisung kept his head down and quietly went to a sit far away from Jackson but his luck failed him miserbly as Jackson was already approaching him and placed his hand Jisung's shoulder before whispering in his ear, "Listen here cutie, I am the boss of this class so don't you dare disobey me or else I will do bad things to you... very bad things. You don't want that right?" Jisung was terrifed although he was angry at Jackson his mind kept telling to refuse to listen to Jackson but his body did the opposite. It nodded and his hands were trembling before Jackson could land a punch to Jisung's stomach someone had grabbed him from his hair and pulled him away from Jisung, hitting the tables behind him. When Jisung looked up to see who his saviour was he made eye contact with Minho. "Hyung!" Jisung said as hugged the older tightly. Minho bent down, pick up the younger and kissed his cheek. To ease the mood a little, Minho asked Jisung, "Why not we go on our ever first date as boyfriends later afer school?" Jisung nodded eagarly and pecked Minho's lips which set fireworks in his stomach.

Soon it was the end of the day, Minho pulled the younger's hand and brought him to cafe where the vibes were calming and smooth. Soon they ordered and ate their which was so tasty yet so pretty. Probably the best food they had ever eaten. After there meal there was a sunset outside the cafe. Minho carried in a bridal way and set him on his lap while sitting on a bench facing the sunset. Thks was the most romantic yet sweetest first date that ever existed for the boys.