Trying to remember you

Flashback
After Minho and Jisung kissed. Jisung felt a surge of happiness like how he felt when he was with Minho before he moved to Malaysia. He wasn't really clear yet but he feels that Minho was very familiar like his first crush he kissed on the cheek that made the butterflies in his stomach flutter but who was he?
Jisungs pov
Who is he? How come I feel like I know him? Before I could think about anything else I heard Felix calling me I stood and ran towards Felix hugging him as we laughed. "Jisung we are GETTING OUR DORMS TODAY!" Felix cheered as he hugged Jisung tightly. Dorms? Sounds interesting... " We also get to have dormmates!" " What are dormmates?" I asked. " Oh, dormmates is someone you share a dorm with" Felix said.
No ones pov
Little did Jisung know he was in for a big surprise in the future. While Jisung was day dreaming, Felix and the gang gathered "Okay guys we are going to make sure that Minho and Jisung are getting the same dorm!" Felix commanded. Everyone nodded. They apparently bribed the principal with a lot of money. I guess that was the amount of power you have when your rich... What did I do to get myself into this?! At least I get a dormmate so I wouldn't get bored.