Past...(Jisung)

So this about Jisung's past when they moved to Malaysia.

Past Jisung's pov
"Mom?" I asked as I lightly pulled her sleeve. "What do you want?!" She yelled scaring me. I immediately let go of her sleeve and backed up. "Stop being such as baby, you go for nothing bitch! Listen here later we are going to have some guest over so put on the clothes I have prepared on your bed okay?!" She said and gave me slap on the face. I nodded slowly and quickly ran to my room. I saw the clothes on my bed and put them on. I saw myself in the mirror and felt disgusted and curious why did mom want me to wear this? Who are the guest who are coming?( my poor baby Jisung. Don worry later in the story you gna have your revenge. Oop I accidentally revealed a bit of the story😅)
Past Jisung's pov continued
Before I could think more about it mom called me," Yah! Han Jisung we don't have all day get out of your room and greet the guests!" I quickly patted the dress and ran out of my room. When I went I regretted it cause. I saw 2 men carrying a belt and a black box. I slowly backed up but was pushed by my mom to the 2 men in front of me. One of them grabbed me by my waist and said," Looks like we are going to have so much fun tonight~" " Please s-stop I d-don't the way you-ur touching me." I begged but they grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I has not felt so disgusted with myself for doing this. I wish I could go back to Korea and be with Minho.
When we entered my room he threw me on my bed and tied me to it. Both of them started stripping me and kissing my naked body. I cried and begged them to stop but they only continued harder. I hit one of them and tried to escape but it was no use I was too late. "You need a punishment for hitting me~" he said and kissed my lips. When I didn't kiss back he took out the belt and hit me on the leg. I screamed in pain and gave up letting them do whatever they want on me. After they left, I saw them handing mom stacks on cash. No wonder... mom called them to come but I didn't what was going to happen next.
For past 10 years, a lot men had been coming to rape me but I just did what I always do beg, cry and scream nothing work. Until one day I decided to end things and run away from home to Korea. I snuck into mom and dad's room and stole a few stacks of cash maybe worth around 500,000 won. That was enough for me to book a flight and probably go to school. When everyone was asleep, I snuck out of the window and called a taxi to bring me to the airport. I took a flight to Korea and felt the freedom I never felt in a long time. I will find you Minho... I love you...

When in arrived in Korea, I immediately went online to search for a job as a waiter and thankfully found a decent one at a cafe. This cafe's salary for a waiter was 150000 won per month is a lot to me probably more than enough. I applied for the job as soon as possible and got an interview tomorrow. YES! I got a job! After that, I walked to my old place in the town where I used to stay an where I met the love of my life. I hope he hasn't forget about me... I walked into the apartment building and bought a room for not much and the rent was reasonable. Perfect for me! I felt free, something I didn't feel for the past 11 years in that nightmare house. I opened my laptop and searched for a suitable a school where I can go to for now. I set up my bed and went to sleep. I needed to the best tomorrow for the interview.

As sunlight shined on my face, I slowly opened my eyes and got ready for the day. I wore a black shirt, a pair of jeans and platforms. When I arrived at the cafe, the manager came and asked," Are you Han Jisung?" I nodded and followed her to the back and got hired!? It was weird but at least I got the job. "Can you start today? We are kinda short on staff." She asked. I nodded and wore the apron she gave me. I can finally get my life together and enjoy the freedom.