sacrifice

the TB gang was gone? what in the world? then minho had a call from his backup's team leader who were at their base guarding it.

"hello." he said in cold manner.

"well, lee don't show me attitude. we got ambushed and your little boy is held hostage by the TB gang!" he said.

"fuck!" with that minho hang up and told everybody to go into their vehcials. they raced back to their base where jisung and the back up team was. once they arrived at the base, minho and his team took down the 2 guards outside of their base.

once they were in, he saw sunwoo, sangyeon and their leader, eric, they had jisung on the chair with a gun to his head. minho sae the look on jisung's face the look of fear, it made minho feel very anxious but he knew he had to stay calm for jisung and the rest of the gang. "what do you want eric sohn?!" minho asked, angrily.

"i want your entire mafia gang and all of your power! if not your boy here dies!" sangyeon demands.

this is a big decision minho has to make but who would he choose?

"hyung it is ok! safe the gang and yourself! don't worry about me!" jisung yelled.

"NO! i would never leave you..." minho replied. he had to think of something and fast but nothing. he couldn't think of anything but before he could speak, i gunshot was heard.

minho eyes immediately landed on jisung but jisung was fine, unharmed. but who took a bullet for him?

sunwoo. kim sunwoo. lying of the ground, bleeding profusely.

jisung cried, "why would you sacrifice yourself for me?! why?!"

sunwoo smiled softly at the crying boy and answered, "because i love you. the moment i saw you, i fell in love but when i found you and minho were dating i lost it and lost control of myself. i couldn't think straight and acted on my impulse and hurt you but i love you. i will always love you han jisung. sorry for everything i had done to you and minho." sunwoo turned to minho's direction and said his final wish, "minho, promise me you would protect jisung with all your might. now i can rest in peace."

after, sunwoo slowly closed his eyes and smiled, knowing now his loved one was going to be safe from trouble. because eric had only 1 bullet in his gun and only he had a gun.

minho nodded and aimed his gun at eric shoting him in the head, instantly killing him. he turned sangyeon and was about to fire at him when someone had already done it for him but who? no, it was suicide.

minho dropped his gun and ran to untie jisung before hugging him tightly. tears rolled down minho's cheeks as his worries vanished. jisung looked minho, seeing his tears make jisung sad so jisung cupped minho's face and lightly pecked the tear staines before giving one more pecked on his lips.

jisung pulled out of minho's embrace and went to sunwoo's dead body. he hugged it one more time before telling chan to bury it at the graveyard where minho's mom was buried.

hii! this chapter is sad sry! i cried while writing this lol and ty for all the support as this book will come to an end soon! do check out my other books! byee~