ambush gone wrong?

minho's pov

i opened my eyes as the sunshine from the sun pass through the windows and were dancing on my face. i turned around but no jisung. i immediately sat up and started feeling panicky until the bathroom door opened and revealed jisung who had jisung finished showering. he had a towel wrapped around his waist and was searching for his phone.

"morning darling"

jisung looked up and smiled. "morning hyung!" after, he went to the closet and took a hoodie before jumping on our bed, pulling me down with him as we cuddled comfortably. i stuffed my face in his neck and inhaled his body wash which smelled like strawberries and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"what's hyung?"

"nothing..."

jisung sat up while i whined at the loss of warmth. "hyung tell me. what's bothering you?"

"it's just i feel weird."

"how?"

"well, when i woke up just now and realised you were not next to me i felt panicky and i don't know why... like i was very uneasy" i shared. jisung smiled and giggled. i tilted my head in confusion. "hyung looks like you have separarion anxiety"

"what's that?"

"hmmmm. well it is when someone feels like you. uneasy when their special someone is not with them like they can't be away from the person for a long time or you just miss them or you just clingy other than it is that you have separation anxiety" jisung explained. i nodded my head slowly and laid back down while pulling jisung with me. i sighed and said, "guess you have to stay with me for 24 hours" jisung giggled and hugged me, playing with me hair. until chan burst through the door, "minho!"

"what?" i replied coldly while glaring him down which sent shivers down his spine.

"well, we have located the TB gang's next weapon delivery! at the abondon warehouse not too far from our base next tuesday!" chan reported.

"ok. prepare an ambush on them and meet up with the supplier tomorrow" i ordered. chan bowed and left. i rubbed my temples and sighed, feeling stressed but luckily i have jisung. he hugged me and pecked my lips before reconnecting them for a gentle and loving kiss. we pulled away for oxygen and went downstairs for breakfast. as we ate, i just stare at jisung wondering how was i so lucky to have him with me not only that he was so pretty woth his fluffy blue hair which was messy, his plump heart shaped lips, chubby cheeks, doe eyes and my favourite of all his slim and tiny waist. i love him. i am willing to risk my life for him. as i was busy thinking about him, he broke the silence and asked, "you good hyung?"

"yea just thinking about you"

jisung blushed and giggled to himself.

i chuckled at his reaction and continued eating.

no one's pov

once they were done eating, minho went to their bedroom and changed for his ambush. he prepared a gun, pocket knifes, dagger and a few more dangerous weapons before kissing jisung goodbye and leaving the house. he got into one of the vans outside of his house and drove to the location of the weaponary delivery for the TB gang. after driving for awhile, the SKZ gang has reached the location.

"we are here, sir!" a bodyguard announced.

"ok, time to go!" minho ordered and everyone got out of the van and quietly surrounded the location.

chan, hyunjin and seungmin held their guns as the walked forward while felix, changbin and jeongin protect the back and minho. he was in the middle of all of them.

as chan kicked the door down, the TB gang were gone? what?