Past... (Minho)

For this is chapter it is only Minho's pov.
After spending my last day with Jisung, I went back home heartbroken. I went up stairs to my room. I cried my heart out once I entered it. My one and only, my light in my miserable life, my darling just left me so abruptly... Why? What did do to deserve this?! I lay on my bed as more tears start to flow down my face. I now set my face to be emotionless, with no feelings and shut off my pain and I swore to myself this is last time I will ever ever cry. I did not want to be heartbroken again." MINHO WE ARE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" He heard his father shout. He sounded urgent, I knew it was not a good sign. I hopped my bed and changed into new clothes mostly black. I went to the bathroom and added some concealer so My parents wouldn't see my tear stains.
When I exited my room, emotionless and blank. I noticed that there was no one in the house and since my parents are doctors, they were probably at our hospital but I needed to go. Why? I hopped into the car, the driver stared at my shocked. He knew my sudden change. Yesterday I was happy and cheerful the aura was light. But today, the tension was tight, the aura was dark the mood was scary and the driver could sense that something bad was going to happen soon...

Soon, we reached the hospital where my parents work at. But when I entered I saw tons of nurses and doctors rushing to a ICU. Curious, I slowly walked towards the room and what I saw gave me a shock... It was my mother with a lot of machines that used from emergency patients but why was she there? Was she sick? Before I could ask my father what was going on he started freaking out. A lot. He was pacing back and forth of the ward, praying and muttering something which I couldn't hear but I could see that he was worried about mother.

After days in the ICU, my mother's condition was not getting better instead it got worse. She needed more medical attention than usual and more nurses were seen entering her ward but the thing that got me feeling wrong was that I feel nothing about her condition. Emotionless. I could see that my father already lost hope. He stop visiting her, stop asking doctors about her condition and was rarely at the hospital. I didn't think much about it until a week later, when she was pronounced dead and her funeral was tomorrow. When I arrived at the funeral, my grandparents from my mother side were weeping and sobbing at her coffin but my father wasn't there he wasn't at the funeral. Where was he? I felt numb. Too numb to cry in fact. I lost Jisung my love, my one and only left me. That pain was too much to handle. I loved Jisung more than anyone even more than my family. That was how much I hold him close to my heart.

After my mother's funeral, things got worse. Father started bringing more girls to the house, age ranging from 25 to 61. He was insane, probably went too insane over mother death. When he got the woman he wanted, they did worse thing possible. They had a child of their own... wow he forgot about mother and went for a mistress over hid wife. I mean ex wife... and I became his ex son I guess. They had a son 2 years younger than me. I hated him with all my heart. But soon, learned to love him somehow. He kept on nagging and whining about me being too cold till one day, I had enough. I told him as nicely as possible that my warm is for one boy and he was not that boy who could bring back the old me.

As I was thinking about the past with Jisung, something hit me. Jisung said he would come back, I must not give up yet. He will come back to restore me back right?사랑해요 지성...

OML I AM SO SRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER :))) <3
- ur favAuthor :)