Dormmate<33

Minho's pov
When I entered my dorm I suddenly heard cries coming from one of the rooms. I quickly dropped my things and walked to source of the sound when I opened the door. I saw Jisung he was crying and sobbing usually I felt nothing seeing people cry or sob but when I saw Jisung crying I remembered the day he left me... Without thinking I ran to Jisung and embraced him tightly. When he felt me he immediately started apologising I looked at him worriedly. Why was he crying? Was he ok? These questions kept popping up in my head. I hugged Jisung tighter. "Why are you crying darling?" I asked with concern. "I don't want to live anymore... it hurts hyung. It hurts I can't handle it anymore. "Handle what? What hurts? Are you injured?" I frantically asked but he didn't reply he just cried. "I-I sorry" Jisung apologised. Still curious I asked about his life. He started, "After My parents and I left for Malaysia they changed... They were angrier when I made a little mistake they hit me, threaten me and forced me to be raped by other perverts cause they wanted money... He-help m-me" those were his last words before he broke down into more tears. I just hugged him shocked and angry. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO MY JISUNG!? HE IS MINE NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM OHER THAN ME! I mentally shouted. But now is not the time to get all angry now I have to take care of my baby. " Hey Jisung, since we are dormmates do you want us to share our problems with each other?" I asked as gently as possible. He nodded and k-kissed my cheek?! I stared at shocked. My heart was pounding like crazy against my chest as I leaned in and kissed his soft lips. Our lips were moving in sync. He deepened the kissed by clinging on to my neck and kissing harder I replied by licking his bottom lip to asked for enterance which he opened easily. "Ahh~" He moaned this made me have a boner so I pulled away and ran to the bathroom and fixed my problem. When I came out I saw him waiting patiently. " Hyung are you alright your so hot and sweaty do you want to a shower?" He asked. I chuckled and replied," How about we bath together?" I teased. He immediately started blushing and ran out of the room.

Hi sry if this only Minho's pov I wanted it focus on different views of the characters and pls comment on the previous chapter which is A/N I rlly need ans. Or I should just write minsung smutshots??☺☺☺